[PIC] Can you see Jesus?

Being a muslim myself, I dont like what I see right now. The non muslims worship Jesus so its bad for someone to photoshop such thing. Be it coming from a muslim or non. :yes:

yeah well i appreciate your saying this about jesus. for christians jesus is god [god in three persons-god the father, god the son, god the holy spirit]. so yeah i suppose this representatoin has the potential to offend.

frankly i dont like the disrespect some people show to mohamed, but im not a muslim. its just, as you say, a matter of respect. :yes:

but surely its impossible to take too much offence at such things...........? ifyou believe that mohamed is gods true prophet or that jesus is god, then how can a photoshoped pic in a neowin forum change anything? mohamed or jesus is clearly beyond such things.

i dont know, its just my opinion. i respect muslims views about mohamed and christians views about jesus. id never post this sort of thing myself because it strikes me as offensive, but offensive in a banal sort of way, not serious. i guess its that i think people are entitled to their views. dont know, i am usually misguided in my views, that much i do admit

yeah well i appreciate your saying this about jesus. for christians jesus is god [god in three persons-god the father, god the son, god the holy spirit]. so yeah i suppose this representatoin has the potential to offend.

frankly i dont like the disrespect some people show to mohamed, but im not a muslim. its just, as you say, a matter of respect. :yes:

but surely its impossible to take too much offence at such things...........? ifyou believe that mohamed is gods true prophet or that jesus is god, then how can a photoshoped pic in a neowin forum change anything? mohamed or jesus is clearly beyond such things.

i dont know, its just my opinion. i respect muslims views about mohamed and christians views about jesus. id never post this sort of thing myself because it strikes me as offensive, but offensive in a banal sort of way, not serious. i guess its that i think people are entitled to their views. dont know, i am usually misguided in my views, that much i do admit

Yup I agree with u on that. Just that I dont see the point of taking such effort to photoshop'ed Jesus on some dog's arse and take a good laugh at it. As fun as it might sound but to me its kind of a disrespect. Oh well we're cool. .. lets get back to Tech. LOL :laugh:

now try that with a pic of mohammad. :shiftyninja:

LONG LIVE Canada!!!!!

Actually dude, its not about Mohammad or Jesus. Its about whats right and wrong. It could be just anybody for that matter. How wud you feel seeing ur mother's picture being half transparent and blurry pasted on a dog's arse or belted with full loaded bombs across the waist or turban posted on the net or being printed front page headline for that matter. And you being the son does that doesnt give u the right to speak up and defend your mother, or in this case your faith and belief?

It is okay for churches to haf glass windows reflecting Jesus and Mary coz its their right to do so and the religion approve. But when you dont see Mohammad on glass windows in Mosques' or Arabs wearing gold chain with Mohamad on it, you haf to accept thats just how we Muslims are. We dont ask for much. Just some respect and understanding.

Some jokes just aint funny you see. Its about provocation and the result out of it. Jyllands-Posten should haf been more wiser on the cartoon thing. If we learn to respect each other well, we shudnt haf come to this. Seriously its about ethic and respect.

jesus is god? i dont think so

whered you get that from?

jesus is god? i dont think so

whered you get that from?

sorry mate if you dont know the central mystery of christianity: god in three persons--god the father, god the son [jesus], god the holy spirit. get yourself back to sunday school :laugh:

try wikiing the nicene creed if you doubt me

jesus isnt god jehovah is god almighty

jehovah was the god of the jews

and that picture is funny i thought it was a picture of outerspace. :laugh:

yes, that's why the jews and christians have different believes. For christians, jesus is the son of god (and therefore also god and the spirit), but for jews jesus is just another profet and jehova (or jahwe as we call it) god

yes, that's why the jews and christians have different believes. For christians, jesus is the son of god (and therefore also god and the spirit), but for jews jesus is just another profet and jehova (or jahwe as we call it) god

yeah but i did say 'for christians' in my original post. he aint god for the jews and it seems for the jehovahs witnesses too. well, what can you say?

my point, and its the same as skoogies and raisincains, is that a bit of respect can go a long way. this just seems disrespectful. i admit its a jest on the whole 'jesus on a piece of toast' thing you see on ebay, but its bound to put some people off.

jesus isnt god jehovah is god almighty

jehovah was the god of the jews

and that picture is funny i thought it was a picture of outerspace. :laugh:

Is that really true?

Hmmm who should I believe? Because I know of religions who believe that Jehovah is Jesus and Jesus is Jehovah. I mean they KNOW this is true just as much as you KNOW that Jesus isn't Jehovah. What makes your belief so true? Oh yes "because I just know its true, I feel it in my soul yadda yadda." Yet those who have views that differ from you feel the same way! Man this is troublesome!