Forza servers seem to be having problems again...

I gifted a Mosler to my mate for him to tune up, servers screw up and now it appears to have disappeared. May have just lost a 320k car...

Anyone else notice a typo in autovista for the Delorean? If you click on info about its wheels the onscreen says 14 inch but the announcer says 15 inch.

I would do, but i'm already part of a club with my mates. I don't think you can join more than one club can you?

The track days are driving me absolutely nuts... I have perfectly clean laps and then some idiot I just passed decides to shunt me. I have no idea how you get a clean lap on Fujimi Kaido with all those idiots in Fits swerving around.

So with the shared cars in the Neowin club, how does that work? I have not tried anything yet, just have seen them, so can I use them, or if I use them, does that mean I am the only person using them? If that makes any sense. :laugh: I am home sick today from work, so I will probably get a few hours in a bit later on.

Anyone can use the shared cars, but only the owners can modify them. I have to look and see if there's anyway of putting notes on the cars, I was going to share my A-Class drift cars, but they're nearly un-driveable as race cars.

Anyone can use the shared cars, but only the owners can modify them. I have to look and see if there's anyway of putting notes on the cars, I was going to share my A-Class drift cars, but they're nearly un-driveable as race cars.

Thanks for the reply. I am still on a Level 13, so once I get a bit higher up in the ranks, I will share any good cars I might have as well.

Pretty much the one downfall for using the wheel is the same downfall one has always had while using the wheel, it just does not have all of the buttons, such as LT. Also it is near impossible to apply any custom decals etc, as one cannot spin them using the wheel, at least not as far as I can see. I may be better off though, as I remember wasting hours with Forza 3 just playing around with decals. LOL

heh heh you're using the wheel again? is it the same one from the previous two Forzas?

and what's all this with the neowin club? nice initiative. as for the game, really love it, better racer even than the previous one and glad they incorporated some of the wacky PGR stuff, like the bowling pins. also glad particle effects are back, finally some dust and stuff flying around, unlike in Forza 3. my only disappointment is the soundtrack. it's still good and ambient, but nothing like the sheer epicness of the menu music from Forza 3.

I haven't really heard the music much until yesterday. I was streaming music from TVersity so I was just listening to what I wanted, but since my 360 and laptop don't seem to want to stream I've listened to the game's own soundtrack. It's pretty good, actually!

heh heh you're using the wheel again? is it the same one from the previous two Forzas?

Yep same wheel. I have had this wheel now for awhile, a good 4 years now if not longer. Only downside with the wheel is they did a recall on the power supply. I called MS as instructed way back then, twice actually, both times I was told I was getting the new power supply mailed out to me, but I never got it?? Which was indeed odd as there support was always super responsive, etc. Maybe they deemed I had one of the okay wheels, but I am constantly feeling the power supply just to make sure it is not overheating. :s It does seem to be fine though, I have never even come close to seeing smoke, etc., so I am pretty sure it is good to use. Still, would have put my mind at ease if I got the replacement power supply. It makes the game so much better though, like there is not even a question if it is better with the wheel or not.

I'll be closing down my club tonight to join NWN. I'll send messages to the 2 members I still have to join NWN instead also.

Great. So I kicked the 2 remaining members of my club so I could close it but if I try to leave it I can't. It tells me that I must promote someone to leader before I can leave it. is there no way to close a club?