Prediction of the day

no.

I don't think they worry too much about attacking us on sep 11th over and over it's not as scary when they telegraph thier moves like that. I mean then no one would leave the house each year on 9/11 and they'd get no one.

Real terror is the unpredictability of the attacks, the fear that you can be hit anywhere anytime.

That said some moron acting alone may do something small, but I don't think there'll be something big planned on sep 11th.

Why even ask that question?!?!?! Let's just pray there isn't. I'd rather have this be a day of rememberance for those who were lost than a day of OMFG is it gonna happen again??!?!? :no: :rolleyes:

Look i've got the right to ask this if I want because I heard some of it on TV and I wanna talk about it.

They said the same stuff last year. Seriousely if you wanna beat terrorists at thier own game then live your life not worrying about them. They want to scare you, they want people asking if they'll get attacked again.

Don't give them what they want and let the professionals handle it.

Which professionals? I dont see no professionlaism in the USA. LOL. Bombing a country. Killing innocent. And not even able to kill one specific person when they must.

Let,s talk about professionals. LOL

Which professionals? I dont see no professionlaism in the USA. LOL. Bombing a country. Killing innocent. And not even able to kill one specific person when they must.

Wonderful so now it's turned into a "The US is stupid becauseof their anti-terrorist actions" thread. I'm sure we handled it just as well as any other country would've. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i dont think eny terroist things will occur only thing that might happen if RIAA decides to kill 10yr old girls for downlading music they thought they bought i heard that lady had to borrow 1000$ from the bank :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

they r the real terrorist,

RIAA :hump: ME

Statikmat: not talking about this event particulary, just the way USA are to the rest of the world since a very long time...

But I thought this threads topic was whether or not terrorists are going to attack. Not your personal views on the US and its politics..

There may be another attack but not similar like 9/11, I hope. These evil forces are using misconceptions of their religion to take revenge on their enemies. The world is not a safe place to live, there seems to be threat everywhere.

I won't get into details, but you'll see what you would probably consider as "professionalism" in the US far more than elsewhere, momentarily disregarding issues of military policy/practices one way or the other. If you want to just find critiques of something, anything, you can certainly do so to no end, not that it gets you or anyone else anywhere by doing so in the long-run.

(If you really want to get into things, please be more specific about the U.S. killing innocents and not killing one specific person when they "must", not that such concepts of military activity even existed before the U.S. set a new global standard/concept itself).

That having been said, a terrorist "attack" will almost certainly occur in the U.S. or elsewhere in the world sooner-or-later as folk believe for whatever reason they can do more in their own personal interests by destruction than construction. Earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc. can happen. Whatever. Freaks also happen. Doesn't mean I stop going to my local grocery store because a handful of idiots or whatever run around.

In all frankness, Al-Qaeda has demonstrated a great ability to coordinate and understand very detailed information on a global level. It's been their choice to utilize such understandings and knowledge to commit violence thinking it will get them or the "world" somewhere. With such understanding and funding, they could find many many ways to improve the world, locally or globally, via nonviolent methods, yet they don't. It's been a horrible shame given what they've already shown their capabilities to be, and they do no service or honor to themselves, their families, their countries, or their "religions" through what they continue to pursue.

If they had any true knowledge / understanding / capability, they'd figure out how to create and coordinate. One of the biggest wastes I've seen on this earth in my life is the fact that an Al-Qaeda type group can understand and coordinate on a global level, yet it can do nothing beyond conscious destruction. It can take decades to build things up, yet moments to take them down. Al-Qaeda can only deal with moments and destruction. They're cowards. They can't build a thing that sustains concretely, period. I personally **dare** them to build something concrete that sustains over time rather than rip others down.

If Al-Qaeda (or however you want to spell it) *truly* had any balls or courage, they'd create and work on improving locals with their knowledge rather than taking others, anyone, down. They're pitiful. I frankly don't care what else Al-Qaeda ends up inflicting on the world. I have lived my life truly honorably and created things myself. Terrorists know nothing other than negativity and trying to rip apart others. Bring it on, child. The Mideast requires some serious commitment to democracy and appropriate governments. Americans gave their lives in such pursuits. Perhaps those in the Mideast should finally get the courage to do the same. In the meantime, Al-Qaeda's a bunch of cowards and fools, no matter what they do. I bite my thumb. Bring it on.