Stay away from energy drinks, doctors say

had a monster java yesterday and one this morning. But I think I'm done with them because they've been messing my sleep up and make me feel nauseated too. I haven't really had coffee very much either so I may stop buying it too and just have pop every so often, been putting this junk into my system....for last 2 weeks...Haven't really at much solid foods just been drinking a lot of liquids.

I think alot of people forget how good simply drinking water is. Drinking enough to ensure you aren't dehydrated will boast your strength greatly.

But then again I guess alot of people drink these things because they want the taste, not because they are thirsty.

I think alot of people forget how good simply drinking water is. Drinking enough to ensure you aren't dehydrated will boast your strength greatly.

But then again I guess alot of people drink these things because they want the taste, not because they are thirsty.

Yeah I don't really care about the "energy boost" I just love the taste of monster and basically any sort of mixer that includes it :p

Yeah, like you ever had something more than a joint, kiddo

On-topic: Energy drinks such as Red Bull have the same effect on me as regular cola so I don't really drink them, but I love natural low-sugar high-caffeine (~20 mg per 100 ml) drinks such as Club Mate:

Also, I think "energy drinks" should be available only for people above 18 y.o., because it's not so hard to get a heart attack after 6-7 Red Bulls especially if you mix them with vodka (I've almost reached that point).

he was referig to a well known brand of energy drink. not the Class A street drug.

Coffee, sausage rolls and a can of Relentless (energy drink) has been and will always be my favorite choice of a hangover cure, so I'll keep having them after a hard nights drinking.

I remember i had to drink these for a month, like 2 a day, i was SO busy i never had time to sleep....and i was royally messed up for weeks after i stopped...

My friend was doing the same thing at the same time and ended up in the hospital to

Well I need to stay awake as I need to prepare for my pathology final, so I don't give a **** how dangerous they are. My books or my slides did not mention anything about them so they are as harmful as the easter bunny atm XD