i'mWatch gadget running Android

The most common operating system in the world with performances never seen before on such a small device. Intuitive interface, rock-solid stability and amazing functionalities.The operating system is the heart of i?mWatch. A surprising result that will leave you lost for words.It only takes a few steps to learn how to use it: it is simple and intuitive. Just touch, drag, swipe or pinch to use all the functionalities or open any of the apps, preinstalled or downloadable from i?mstore.

The watch will tether with iPhone, Android, Blackberry for voice calls....

Memory

Flash Drive: 4GB

RAM: 64 MB

Processor

CPU: IMX233

Display

1.54? (diagonal) colour TFT display

240x240 pixel resolution

220 ppi (pixel per inch)

Charging via USB to computer system or via power adapter

Standby time without Bluetooth connection: up to 48 hours

Standby time with Bluetooth connection: up to 30 hours

249 Euro

http://www.imwatch.it/en/smartwatch/features/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey3LzOpCrFU&feature=player_embedded

post-376446-0-51351600-1307715554.jpg

It's a cool idea, if it takes off and a more streamline looking version comes out then I would consider getting it but I wouldn't want to pay more than ?150 for it

I can't imagine myself wearing I'm Color for any other reason than for the lulz, it looks like a toy for little kids, even the black one. And it's too expensive for the lulz.

I'm Jewel on the other hand... the price? I nearly... ok, it's Titanium after all... no, I... I... ok, writing to Santa myself now.

I smell a lawsuit from the fruit company. The Titanium one looks really nice, but the price!

I'm going to buy one when it launches down here. The price is reasonable and it'd be a great tool during working days.