The Second Sun "Nibiru" spotted

Wrong section. Should be under the 'Conspiracies' sub-forum.

I personally reckon it's the aliens that's out again in their shining orbcrafts... :whistle:

You can do that with Final Cut Pro.

I don't think this is the time to be promoting apple products :p

No, not only is that not proof, its still a conspiracy

yeah you're right, discredit sat images call it "not proof"

Your right, a big black box in google sky software is all the proof needed of a mysterious planet that some see as either another sun or a black planet depending on who's looking at it and when, regardless for the lack of any other proof is all that should be needed to convince others its real. :rolleyes:

Your right, a big black box in google sky software is all the proof needed of a mysterious planet that some see as either another sun or a black planet depending on who's looking at it and when, regardless for the lack of any other proof is all that should be needed to convince others its real. :rolleyes:

yeah you're right forget the rest of the photos you saw taken from SPT. *shoots 8 ball to dem rolling eyes* :laugh:

First off the south pole telescope is a radio dish, it doesn't take images in the conventional sense.

Secondly, it isn't proof because you can't see anything lol! Looking at other images (optical and near infrared) show nothing at all interesting at those coordinates.. :alien:

lmao - there's the ring!!.. clearly no one has heard of diffraction -.-

970389431.gif

Just for reference, the inner planets were visible to the STEREO satellites on the days in question

Well as I always say with these doomsday prediction, if it happens, it happens and oh well. If it does happen we're screwed and no amount worrying would change anything. If such a scenario were to actually happen (not saying it would as I don't really believe it myself) I wouldn't put it past the government to cover it up, but only not to cause panic, chaos, looting etc.. that would likely happen. I think the closest we'll come to an actual doomsday is apophes in 2036 and even the odds for that are very low.

when you plot that coordinates "5h 53m 27s,_6 10' 56" at http://wikisky.org/ you dont seem to find that missing spot. Even looks like the same star that google sky cut off. Also can you verify that sat image?

It was 5h 53m 27s, 6 10' 58 not 56. Skip to 1:41 in the video for a clear image of the coordinates used.

You can do that with Final Cut Pro.

purchase chanel handbags

chanel handbags collection

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

The most believable post in this thread!

Edited by Neobond
removed links

It was 5h 53m 27s, 6 10' 58 not 56. Skip to 1:41 in the video for a clear image of the coordinates used.

lol! do you have any idea how big 2 arcseconds is? It will move the image by less than a pixel.

This isn't really false or conspiracy considering that people in China have reported seeing two suns simply because of all the pollution in the air. The person who made the video also clearly implies that.

This isn't really false or conspiracy considering that people in China have reported seeing two suns simply because of all the pollution in the air. The person who made the video also clearly implies that.

Yep, then that video gets posted here with the authoritative title "The Second Sun 'Nibiru' spotted".

lol! do you have any idea how big 2 arcseconds is? It will move the image by less than a pixel.

^this...Sranshaft, if you dont believe it, go plot in those coordinates and change it from 58 to 56, its still the same spot.