Why do I like this so damn much?!

The Big Gundown  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you feel about the track?

• Love it
    • Hate it
    • Don't care

I don't think there's anyone here on Neowin that never heard about The Prodigy. There's no need to give details, the band made and makes history, and even today there are tracks from the first albums that are still played in clubs or on radio.

I've been a fan of The Prodigy since 1992, and most of my work is about remixing their stuff. Over the years, I made a "top 3" with the tracks that I love the most. Till "Invaders Must Die" was out (actually the "Lost Beats" EP), the order was "Firestarter", "Smack my bitch up" and "No Good". Now, I have a new track as my no. 1. "The Big Gundown". I was pulling my hair out to figure why the hell I love this track so much. It's just a remake after the famous movie with the same title, it's instrumental...I really don't get it. So I'm asking you guys to share your thoughts on this track, maybe I'm not so crazy after all.

Its a pretty basic sound, maybe something I would expect to find on the soundtrack to an early 90's futuristic movie.

Each to their own, if your enjoying it then go with it, probably best to keep it on headphones tho.

Its a pretty basic sound, maybe something I would expect to find on the soundtrack to an early 90's futuristic movie.

Each to their own, if your enjoying it then go with it, probably best to keep it on headphones tho.

Hell no. You have no idea how it sounds on 1200W speakers. :D Also, live, it's an incredible experience.