Office 2010 SP 1 download links

Is there anyway to slipstream this into the current installation?

They did away with slipstreaming in Office 2007, but with a bit of work you can add it to the updates folder on your install media. It will then be installed automatically when you install Office. Assuming that the process has not changed in 2010 just follow this guide: Link

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x86-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:<path-to-install-location>\Updates

e.g.

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x86-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:c:\Office2010Pro\32-bit\Updates

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x64-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:c:\Office2010Pro\64-bit\Updates

2 min and 30 second install

For a Fully Patched Office Professional Plus 64bit Install and an i5 and SSD drive.

Btw there was ALOT of office-related updates released yesterday, as well as share server, search server, and so on.

You can 'mine' through the updates by going through this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=26617

Now, change the number '26617' up to '26641' (At the time of writing) for a full access to the recent updates since yesterday-ish.

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x86-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:<path-to-install-location>\Updates

e.g.

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x86-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:c:\Office2010Pro\32-bit\Updates

officesuite2010sp1-kb2460049-x64-fullfile-en-us.exe /extract:c:\Office2010Pro\64-bit\Updates

Thanks.. greatly appreciate it

Thanks.. greatly appreciate it

You're welcome. I just updated our admin shares with it and did a couple of test installs, all on with no problems, both x86 and x64 wanted a reboot even though Office was closed (its shell extensions perhaps?). Have also done two stand alone installs. No problems with either setup.

• 6 months later...

You can use open office 3 collection of seven applications that work together in order to provide the features that are used in today?s office software.

it work well and it is free to download.

Careful about this link! It links to what appears to be an unofficial site that appears to be trying to bundle spyware/viruses with the download. I attempted to download the file (to compare MD5) and NOD32 prevented access to the site.

The OFFICIAL OpenOffice site is http://www.openoffice.org . Download OpenOffice from there instead, if you want it.

openoffice is pretty much dead, use libreoffice which is a trunk of it, most of the openoffice programmers jumped ship to that. 3.4.4 is the latest version i think.

Did you guys bump a 7 month topic to promote some second rate office apps?

Did you guys bump a 7 month topic to promote some second rate office apps?

The guy above him bumpted it, he responded and I corrected him :)