A Nice Round Number to Stop At...

OOH OOH!!!

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Neobond.. Take 5000 posts off his total :o Then he will have to keep posting!

Sure it's mean, but it's for the greater good :)

OOH OOH!!!

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Neobond.. Take 5000 posts off his total :o Then he will have to keep posting!

Sure it's mean, but it's for the greater good :)

picture1.jpg

The greater good.

Congratulations on the 80k.

But lurking for a year? Come on man, you can't do that to us or yourself for that matter.

Yeah what he said +1000. C'mon man don't go into the lurking underground.

BTW, congrats on the 80,000 post.

Aw Rappy, you will be missed. You made the media section something to check every day. Hope you come back sooner than expected. Good Luck doing whatever it is in life you are now going to fill all that free time with man.

I don't see the reason to stop with the intention to start again. Unless something is stopping you.

If you don't want to post media news anymore, Just stop and continue posting your opinions and comments in other threads.

80k :| DAMN!

You'll be back.. you can't stay away! I can guarantee you'll post something in the next few weeks ;)

80k :| DAMN!

You'll be back.. you can't stay away! I can guarantee you'll post something in the next few weeks ;)

+1

I don't even know Rappy, I've never actually spoken to you, and I still know you're a legend around here. YOU SHALL POST UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE :laugh:

Well, I give him credit for actually not posting since making this announcement, right there shows, IMO, he is possibly pretty serious about this whole thing. Will be missed, without a doubt, and perhaps that is the whole point of this exercise, that some people may or may not have taken him for granted.

Maybe he got a girlfriend shifty.gif

Haha, but seriously man you will be missed :(. And congrats on the 80k posts :)

Rappy, you better keep posting or I'll come over to your place and pop you one! :|

Well, congrats on the 80K (holy kaka!) of course. I honestly can't see the Media Room and other spots on the forums being the same without you posting all the good stuff you post.

Then again, this will probably be one of my last posts on here for awhile (see the Frozen Synapse post in the PC gaming forum if you want to know why) and I doubt anyone will even notice I will be gone (if I'm gone at all).