Australis for Firefox

Not much cup o' tea; it looks too much like Chrome (but with a lot more transparency). It does seem like a lot of effort was put into this, however. So kudos for making an honest effort!

• 4 weeks later...

There are problem with latest nightlies:

<snipped>

hope they are fixed soon :)

Seems fine here though on 64bit UX build 12.01a :/

You're sure that you aren't using any other addons?

Incompatible with Nightly 12.0a1, even with add-on compatiblity reporter installed. Any ideas to get it to work?

add-on compatibility reporter starts to fail here too :/

I use now https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/ instead ^^

Seems fine here though on 64bit UX build 12.01a :/

You're sure that you aren't using any other addons?

Yes, i've only adblock plus installed :/

Yes, i've only adblock plus installed :/

I checked and i have the same issue with another theme (fxchrome), both in 32 and 64 bit firefox and also with a new profile.

I can reproduce this issue. Looking into fixing it now.

Edit: this is most likely due to the moz-border-image changes.

Edit2: This should work for the default curved tabs:

.tabbrowser-tab[selected="true"] .tab-stack {
  border-width: 0 28px !important;
  border-style: solid !important;
  -moz-border-image: url(chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/mrcurve.png) 0 28 fill !important;
}

The problem is I don't think I can have support for both Firefox stable/aurora and Nightly at this point because of the changes.

-moz-border-image: url(chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/mrcurve.png) 0 28 fill !important;
}

The problem is I don't think I can have support for both Firefox stable/aurora and Nightly at this point because of the changes.

Weird that I don't have it :/

Maybe because of UX build?

Weird that I don't have it :/

Maybe because of UX build?

UX builds use an older code base. When they are updated to use the mozilla-central code (Nightly) it should include that change.

}

Could you please update the Stylish "Classic tabs" theme?

How do I make this compatible with the latest Aurora build? I have the add-on compatibility reporter installed, but this stopped working in Aurora.

Use: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/

UX builds use an older code base. When they are updated to use the mozilla-central code (Nightly) it should include that change.

I can confirm it's updated now and ux-builds are affected too ;)

Could you please update the Stylish "Classic tabs" theme?

This works for Classic tabs:

margin: 0 -3px 0 !important;
padding: 0 2px 1px !important;
border-width: 0 9px !important;
-moz-border-image: url(chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/mrcurveless.png) 0 9 fill !important;
}[/CODE]

Can't you just provide two sets of CSS code for the two Firefox versions, and link to both of them from the AMO page?

This works for Classic tabs:

margin: 0 -3px 0 !important;
padding: 0 2px 1px !important;
border-width: 0 9px !important;
-moz-border-image: url(chrome://browser/skin/tabbrowser/mrcurveless.png) 0 9 fill !important;
}[/CODE]

Can't you just provide two sets of CSS code for the two Firefox versions, and link to both of them from the AMO page?

He can better use :after and :before instead of buggy border-image (which would work fine in all firefox since version 3) for the curve images :/

I have another method to do the tabs that will work with all Firefox versions.

I have another method to do the tabs that will work with all Firefox versions.

Excellent! Thanks a lot for your work with this theme, it's the on thing I need to stick with Firefox and keep Chrome a distant memory.

On an unrelated note, do you by any chance know how to move the reload button in the address field to the left side? I tried to edit a Stylish script I found but to no avail as there was a large white space left, and I don't know how the Firefox UI works.

On an unrelated note, do you by any chance know how to move the reload button in the address field to the left side? I tried to edit a Stylish script I found but to no avail as there was a large white space left, and I don't know how the Firefox UI works.

Try this:

#urlbar-go-button,
#urlbar-stop-button,
#urlbar-reload-button {
  -moz-box-ordinal-group: 0 !important;
}

#unified-back-forward-button[disabled] + #urlbar-container &gt; #urlbar &gt; .urlbar-textbox-container {
  -moz-margin-start: 0 !important;
}

#unified-back-forward-button[disabled] + #urlbar-container &gt; #urlbar &gt; :-moz-any(#urlbar-go-button,#urlbar-stop-button,#urlbar-reload-button) {
  -moz-margin-start: -13px !important;
  position: relative !important;
}

#unified-back-forward-button[disabled] + #urlbar-container &gt; #urlbar {
  -moz-padding-start: 0 !important;
}

The tabs seem to be misaligned in the Options dialog:

These are rendered by Firefox, in the next release I'll include some custom styled ones.

I forgot to add, the Inspect Element UI is not using the recently implemented one, I don't know if this is by design.

Thanks for this amazing theme.

This is a weird bug. I've included the new stylesheets to style the bar, however it isn't being styled.