As I keep playing I have been attracting excellent players and have an amazing friends list. If anyone wants a challenge - throw me your Steam name, I will add you.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Any Rick and Morty fans here? If so, great news!

And here's a video containing all of the lines...

This might get me to start playing Dota 2 now.

Hahahaha! That's awesome. I love Rick and Morty. I remember reading about the voice actor expressing interest in doing voice over work for Dota 2 on Reddit. I'm so glad he went through with it. I'm no longer envious of Heroes of Newerth players. Samuel L. Jackson did voice over work for that game.

Hahahaha! That's awesome. I love Rick and Morty. I remember reading about the voice actor expressing interest in doing voice over work for Dota 2 on Reddit. I'm so glad he went through with it. I'm no longer envious of Heroes of Newerth players. Samuel L. Jackson did voice over work for that game.

There was also a Mr. Meeseeks courier in the original trailer, but that got voted down...

There was also a Mr. Meeseeks courier in the original trailer, but that got voted down...

Yeah. I can see why fans wouldn't want that to be in the game. It would've been nice though. CAAAAN DO!