Reuters: Nintendo Faces End of Era after 3DS Flop

It has been going around that the investors that jumped on during the Wii want to oust Iwata and Miyamoto and move to iOS.

So they want to pull an apple in the 90s maneuver?

It has been going around that the investors that jumped on during the Wii want to oust Iwata and Miyamoto and move to iOS.

Any investor that wants to out Miyamoto should probably pack up shop and leave now. Though I do think they should certain get their US department more involved in the hardware and ecosystem design of their consoles.

But, by the sounds of what WiiU is doing, they seem to have realised what they're missing and heading directly back to the core gamer, so it'll be nice to see how that turns out.

Any investor that wants to out Miyamoto should probably pack up shop and leave now. Though I do think they should certain get their US department more involved in the hardware and ecosystem design of their consoles.

But, by the sounds of what WiiU is doing, they seem to have realised what they're missing and heading directly back to the core gamer, so it'll be nice to see how that turns out.

Miyamoto's best days are behind him. I'm not saying kick him to the curb, but Nintendo milked that man for every ounce of talent in his body. They did the same thing to RARE studios.