The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition

4swordlogo.jpg

A heads up for both 3DS AND DSi owners who may have forgotten or just don't keep up with the news. The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition is now available on the 3ds eshop and dsi shop for the ultra low price of... Free. New to this version of it is a single player mode for if you don't happen to have a few 3ds/dsi toting friends nearby, As well as a couple new levels not in the original game.

I gave it a download, but i'm not a fan. I wish they'd put up some of the better Zeldas onto the store - maybe Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Minish Cap, or maybe even a couple of the DS outings. I would give Phantom Hourglass a download if it was on there.

I gave it a download, but i'm not a fan. I wish they'd put up some of the better Zeldas onto the store - maybe Oracle of Seasons/Ages, Minish Cap, or maybe even a couple of the DS outings. I would give Phantom Hourglass a download if it was on there.

Well those they most likely want to sell knowing how popular they are.

Oracle of ages/seasons will probably appear on the eshop eventually. As for the minish cap, i'd wager there's a good chance 3ds ambassadors will get it. Who knows if they'll make gba games available for all though. And there's no chance of the ds zeldas being on there since the 3ds can play ds carts.