Darkside added and enabled

You can find it using the theme switcher under search.

For some reason the images may not have synced across servers yet, I've reported it, but they do work if you're on the right server.

Please post any bugs in this thread that you come across.

Things we know about:

• The Editor cannot be skinned.

Switched to darkside, in quotes, the Featured News graphic is showing up...

Darkside_Bug_Quote.jpg

Probably the best looking variation of Darkside to date.

Agreed, except for the bug DirtyLarry posted. But once that's fixed, it seems they are getting better and better at making Darkside look good. :p

Quotes fixed.

Ctrl-F5 cleared it up nicely thank you.

The arrow image above the quote is still missing and the circle indicating new posts from the "View New Content" listings also still seem to be missing. Plus an image next to "Follow this topic" and an image new to "Reply to this topic".

Edit:

Another Ctrl-F5 made things even better...

Thanks again.

Loving the color scheme. But there's no new post indicators visible next to forums or topics. I'd upload a screenshot but the editor won't let me :p

NVM - the indicators are back. (Y)

NVM - they were there, now they're gone again. (N) LOL

Eagerly awaiting Legacy.

+1

Don't mind Pegasus but would love Legacy! Darkside, well it's just too dark for me :)

It looks great although a shame the editors theme cannot be changed. Also the pagination on both default and darkside is in default IPB skin colors.

Darkside looks ... Twilight-y, like a Gothic/Emo teenagers forum. No offence, Parker!

When I look at Darkside, I get this urge to sing "Dragula" and / or "Beautiful People" and start cutting my wrists. It's alleviated by switching back to Pegasus.

Any chance we can get dark side on the mobile home page? It's beautiful on the forums in my iPad but jarring when u go back to the home page.

Darkside is too dark for me, so I'll stick with Pegasus. I'm glad the people who like Darkside have the option made available to them though. It's nicely designed, and I can appreciate that even if it isn't to my taste.

The theme preview looks cool, but it hurts my eyes when I use it.

Can we please get Pro back? In addition, can we maybe get some orange thrown in (perhaps for selected buttons?) to make it look more autumnal?

I love the darkside theme. Dark interfaces FTW!!!

and wow I love the way multi-quote works. I love this new forum version.Very snappy.