Steve Jobs Has Died

“Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world?”- Steve Jobs

:cry: :cry: :cry:

RIP Steve! One of the saddest day of my life!

I'm shocked, I knew he had been ill, but not to this extent. R.I.P
He had pancreatic cancer. It was just a matter of time.

Speaking of time... he apparently died several days ago according to some people in the industry, and Apple hushed it up because of the new iPhone.

Speaking of time... he apparently died several days ago according to some people in the industry, and Apple hushed it up because of the new iPhone.

that would be ridiculous if that's true...

R.I.P Steve Jobs

???????????????

???????????????

???????????????

???????????????

???????????????

???????????????

He had pancreatic cancer. It was just a matter of time.

I... doubt that. Apple is saying Oct 5 as his date of death, I think it'd be quite disrespectful to lie about it.

I think the greatest tribute I can pay is to list the Apple products in my house, right now.

• 1 Macbook Pro
  • 2 iPad 2's (one is from work)
  • 1 24" iMac
  • 1 iPhone 4
  • 2 iPod Touches (Mine and my wifes)
  • 1 "regular" iPod (prior to the touch)
  • 1 Apple Cinema Display (in basement in storage)
  • 1 1st Generation iPod (10 years old this month, in basement in storage)
  • 1 Powermac G4 (in basement in storage)

11 Apple Products Total.

Those are all in addition to my Gaming PC and my HP laptop, among other Windows based devices I own. However the Apple products are the main force in my home network.

So as strange as it may sound to some, a little bit of Steve Jobs is literally a part of my household.

ijobs formula: charge 2x for products that are significantly more user friendly (if not necessarily more capable) than existing products that are still a little too 'ahead of their time'. stick to this formula (consistency reduces marketing costs).

a couple of dead early powermacs in the garage. I feel more 'condolences' for murdered opposition in syria, bahrain, yemen, etc...(sorry to go all moralistic, but the eulogies on the radio are ridiculously saccharine??;-/ )

Sucks.

Some people thought he was the Devil, incarnate... but great people usually get

viewed like that. So A+ to the Devil, Incarnate. The world of technology will miss

you greatly.

prob something personal to his family

yeah I guess, but someone as influential as him would've probably left his last words for the business I dunno 2cents.

while i tend to hate apple and what they stand for the man was a visionary and a genius...RIP steve!

that would be ridiculous if that's true...

i believe it totally.

I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends, and to everyone Steve has touched through his work.

Steve and I first met nearly 30 years ago, and have been colleagues, competitors and friends over the course of more than half our lives.

The world rarely sees someone who has had the profound impact Steve has had, the effects of which will be felt for many generations to come.

For those of us lucky enough to get to work with him, it’s been an insanely great honor. I will miss Steve immensely.

- Bill Gates

No matter how much someone may like or dislike Apple as a company, to look at the life of Steve Jobs is to look at a man who followed his dream and his vision without ever letting a single soul stand in his path. He has shown innovation and strength in the face of all who came against his personal visions and in most every case won the hearts of those who touched the fruits of his visions come to life.