Pegasus Midnight now default on the forums

We've set Midnight to default for guetss and anyone who hasn't manually selected their theme choice.

This follows on from when we had Atlas Midnight as default, the main page will also eventually be Midnight as default.

Excellent (Y)

I guess there's still good in me for I have selected Midnight over Darkside as soon as it was added to freetards non-subscribers. I guess that brings the balance to the Force colors.

w00t, already my default, however, there is still a bug/not sure if its a bug, all the text at the bottom under company community etc, is nearly teh same color as the background and cannot be read. (or at least not by me I am colour blind)

w00t, already my default, however, there is still a bug/not sure if its a bug, all the text at the bottom under company community etc, is nearly teh same color as the background and cannot be read. (or at least not by me I am colour blind)

Color blind? That makes sense then.. We'll change it to white.

It was a very light blue.

awesome, it is visible now :D

was it easily visible to normal vision folks before? I knew it was there but could only see the bits that crossed the background tile (tile 7 hexagons) anything that was backed by the dark background was invisible to me.

there is no more UP (home) button at the corner of each post so now we goto scroll back up ..... can you guys bring it back

It's to the left of the MultiQuote button now, says "Top".

there is no more UP (home) button at the corner of each post so now we goto scroll back up ..... can you guys bring it back

There's a 'Top' button next to MultiQuote.

awesome, it is visible now :D

was it easily visible to normal vision folks before? I knew it was there but could only see the bits that crossed the background tile (tile 7 hexagons) anything that was backed by the dark background was invisible to me.

Yeah I guess it looked a little weird though, because we didn't use that font color anywhere else on the site (light blue).

Glad it's default. Seems they tweaked the frontpage to match midnight blue here too :)

But it seems Segoe UI is now the default font? :s

Wow. I just tried out the Midnight theme again and noticed that the colours have been tweaked. I like it so much better now. :)