Reluna

Remember, I'm that one ###### guy, I will much enjoy smacking you upside the head if you request ANYTHING at all. Unless of course you are making a donation of 100 dollars or more.. then i may consider your inferior ideas. kneel before my extremely large ego and kiss its hand.

Lol, quote of the year :woot:

excellent theme my friend

Very nice theme Bant...

Couple things...

1. you included old shellstyle in shell folder

2. if you open up internet options from within internet explorer,you will see check marks bug (would need to include larger check marks again)

ps: i really like this theme and did some minor adjustments for my own personal use (see pic)...thanks for a great share...

post-36-1064557516.png

Truly amazing. I love it. Easy on th eye, functional.

Damn this is a good one!!!

There is on thing though. The maximize button seems to be lost in the process.

The maximize and the restore button are exactly the same. I don't know if you did this on purpose, but it is a little weird if you ask me.

EDIT: Oh found another bug. The resizing template of the captionbar is too small, it is really hard to resize the window by grabbing the captionbar and drag it upward. If you enlarge the white space on that template you can easily fix that.

Thank you all for the support and quick bug reports ;0

@Dazzla: http://bant.deviantart.com/ , 3 of my walls are uploaded there now. :)

@Spyglass: thanks for pointing out the shellstyle thing, not really a problem, though it will be fixed next release ;). As to the IE bug... yeah... i dont know if i want to fix it.... it's not a huge nuisance.

@Schmoove: Yeah, Max/Restore buttons are the same on purpose. i figured the button fit both actions well enough, eh, whadda ya gonna do. ;) And ill have the caption resize image fixed asap... slipped my mind on this one i guess ;)