Reluna

i can't reproduce that....do you have some sort of program running that removes the userpicture?

the userpicture needs to be on for the name to be pushed off of the menu.

k, well ive got it fixed, it will be included in a later update.... im getting tired of updating every couple of hours ;p and im sure you guys are tired of it too...

Hey bant, awesome VS, I have an off topic question... how do you move the user name to the right when the User Pic. is off? [in StyleBuilder of course :)]

Laters! Keep up the good work! :D

[500 th post... :wub:]

Really enjoying the compact start menu. Thanks a bunch Bant. I'm kinda glad I don't use Quick Luanch icons, or Classic Start Menu so I don't have to deal w/ any bugs. Thankfully, I havn't noticed anything out of place yet. Weee

my bad, i think i typed something out about it and then decided against it. it's kind of confusing to explain.

most themers find tricks to get around weaknesses of stylebuilder. The horizontal alignment of the text in the userpane is 100% reliant on the userpic. negative content margins on the left to push the text to the left, negative content margins on the right to push the text to the right. and to make sure the userpic doesnt show... triple the height of the usertile background so that the image is also pushed out of pane.

i think i have shared enough secrets for one day... ;)

You could turn the userpicture off in stylebuilder and make the text like tahoma 1 italic with the same colour as the userpane, it's a pretty solid chunk of colour.

yeah that's what i normally do. i was gonna suggest that earlier but bant said he had it fixed.