The 2003 Neowin MLB Playoff Thread

just remember that the boones used to do the reds proud

dammit...i hate the fish and i hate the yanks

Reds phooey

Bob Boone did the Phillies proud.

and I'd like to get a time machine and go back and whack him now :p

god i hate this crap. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so ****ing tired of seeing the yankees in the world series.. god dammit im so ****ed off right now.. now i have to pull for the ****ing florida marlins, ****.

GOOOOOO YANKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!!@#$**(!!@#

YES. EYSYEYSYEYYS.

THE LOOK ON PEDROS FACE IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, IN YOUR FACE.

I feel sorry for all the Red Sox fans and a few of their players, but it's worth it to spite Manny and Pedro.

YANKEES BABY.

just remember that the boones used to do the reds proud

dammit...i hate the fish and i hate the yanks

Reds phooey

Bob Boone did the Phillies proud.

and I'd like to get a time machine and go back and whack him now :p

:p on YOU, blaise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what being a yankee fan is about. This is what it's like to go for a team owned by a guy who puts the money right back into th team instead of pocketing it himself like so many other owners (read corporations). I feel bad for Johnny Damon. He is a real class act and deserves something better, but cry babies like Manny and a jerk like Pedro deserve this.

Go Yankees! I usually bash posada but he came through when it was needed today.

thats it for me, I really am not going to watch the series for the first time in my life. :(

oh well, at least next season I'll have my season tickets to a brand new ball park to cheer on my Phillies. :)

both the red sox and the cubs are 5 outs from the series with 3 run leads and they blow them.. how ironic.. the baseball gods apparently dont ever get tired of the yankees like ****ing everyone else. god this series is gonna suck so bad

both the red sox and the cubs are 5 outs from the series with 3 run leads and they blow them.. how ironic.. the baseball gods apparently dont ever get tired of the yankees like ****ing everyone else. god this series is gonna suck so bad

Then don't watch it, I'll be glued to the TV.

,Oct 16 2003, 23:26] bah... well now atleast theres football and hockey to watch :)

yeah my football team sucks atm, and i only get aboot half the atlanta hockey games on tv, and i cant really afford to go to more than 2 or 3 of them because they are so much more expensive than baseball and football.. whatever.. maybe, just maybe, ill get some schoolwork done this year