Best Guitar Playing I've Ever Seen!

My friend just sent me a link to this and all I can say is wow... I love seeing people that are so passionate about what they do. Such a moving piece, I could watch him play for hours.

Went to a live blues bar in Pattaya (Thailand) and saw a guitarist called Lam Morrison... The guy was epic, the best electric guitarist I have ever seen.

Very enjoyable to watch someone good and passionate about what they do.

Very nice playing. I cant believe he just messes with the tuning mid song like that! Also in similar style, check out Andy McKee. He doesnt have singing though.

Edit: Here you go

^ Love Andy McKee. This is the style I play in, been doing it for about 6-7 years, after I saw Antoine DuFour, and I never looked back at my electric. It is so much more satisfying playing in this "percussion classical" style, and throwing the pick away. I'll have to look into this Jon Gomm guy.

For your viewing pleasure, I covered and performed this at a local outing awhile back, though I have no video of it. Maybe I'll record one, some day.

EDIT: And for fun, I just love this, :p, a buddy and I used to do it a few years ago. Always gets laughs!

Thanks for the other video's guys, never really looked that much into it but now I'm dying to find more gems like these! :)

@Zappa would love to see that :D

Thanks for the other video's guys, never really looked that much into it but now I'm dying to find more gems like these! :)

@Zappa would love to see that :D

I'll get on that, when I find the time, and someone to film me. ^_^

• 5 months later...

Some people are just really talented. Unfortunately I have small fat fingers so my guitar skills are terrible, but I do still enjoy playing nonetheless.

EDIT: And for fun, I just love this, :p, a buddy and I used to do it a few years ago. Always gets laughs!

Haha brilliant. Nice sense of fun :)

Some people are just really talented. Unfortunately I have small fat fingers so my guitar skills are terrible, but I do still enjoy playing nonetheless.

So long thin fingers are good for guitar? I have big hands and thin long fingers :p

So long thin fingers are good for guitar? I have big hands and thin long fingers :p

My hands are exceptionally small. So it's hard for me to form certain chords and shapes.