Mysterious, triangle-shaped

Peruvian anthropologist Renato Davila Riquelme has discovered the remains of an unidentified creature with a "triangle shaped" skull nearly as large as its 20-inch-tall body.

The remains are most likely those of a child, though one with an unusually shaped head and frame. But that hasn't stopped local site RPP from interviewing several anonymous Spanish and Russian "scientists" claiming that the remains are actually those of an alien:

It has a non-human appearance because the head is triangular and big, almost the same size as the body. At first we believed it to be a child's body until Spanish and Russian doctors came and confirmed that, yes, it's an extraterrestrial being.

Of course, five anonymous scientific authorities citing proof of extraterrestrial life would probably be generating a little more attention if their research had passed some basic scrutiny. Even if the remains are almost certainly those of a person, they are certainly unusual.

more

post-37120-0-80808600-1321718596.jpg

Head binding seems like a likely explanation. As for the body's proportion to the head, i think it is possible that the person had some kind of deformity. Alien? i don't think so.

Reminds me somewhat of the latest Indiana Jones. Maybe it's just a left-over prop from the film :p

There were no aliens in The Last Crusade which is the latest Indiana Jones movie. :whistle:

• Like 2

Because its in peru, the anchient cultures that practiced Head Binding, kind of like a current culture in africa that practices Neck Extending. The "doctors" that confirmed its alien got their degrees from a crackerjack box

Edit - after looking at the pictures, dont know how the doctores came to that its an extraterrestrial, the cranial isnt even fully fused with a big gaping hole at the top where the bone hasnt finished growing.

^ Some people just don't want to believe in aliens -- Fear is powerful. :laugh:

And if you compare the eye cavities of a normal Human, they don't match the supposed 'head binding' skull in the Peru photo:

human-skull--thumb3532395.jpg

Lol, no quite oposite, the universe is just to huge to not belive.

Not only that but i belive that humans in their self importance refuse to belive other inteiiligent being already exist on the planet. Whis to say that Humans were the ones ET's chose to contact. One that acts like a parasite to the planet and destructive to each other, or one of the many other species that for the most part, live in peace and dont take more then required...... Yea i wouldnt want to first contact with humans either, humans fear will attempt to destroy what is unknown ( ex. extraterrestrials )

And if you compare the eye cavities of a normal Human, they don't match the supposed 'head binding' skull in the Peru photo:

[/img]

Thats the skull of an adult, Human eyes are the same size from birth to death, i think the sockets are the same, check the skull of a chid under the age of 5

Edit - checked the origional images closer, the found skull only had one row of teeth, so it wasnt a child skull, it was past the point of puberty, its adult teeth have already moved down and refilled the previously empty space where they were. So im at a loss, cant be a child.

Reminds me somewhat of the latest Indiana Jones. Maybe it's just a left-over prop from the film :p

Thought of the same exact thing. Minus the left-over part.

But people, this is not an alien skill it is clearly human. The tribe in which this person lived must have binded their heads. Other tribles stretch the necks, put bowles in lips, etc. Just their culture. Why is everything that looks strange an alien? Are we back in the 50's? lol.

Fear? What's the point in fearing something that may or may not exist; if it exists it may or may not make contact with us in our lives; and if it makes contact it may or may not be a danger to us?

I don't believe that there have been aliens (i.e. extraterrestrials) on Earth for two reasons:

1) The massive cost and amount of time it would take to get here from anywhere outside of our solar system.

Anyone/thing who reached Earth wouldn't be wanting to just turn around and leave, and (assuming they didn't just take the planet) they'd contact someone who had some degree of credibility and power. Plus there's the problem of hiding a ship capable of inter-stellar travel somewhere close enough to make trips to and from Earth, without causing any disturbance and without us noticing it.

2) I have never seen credible evidence for alien existence, let alone contact.

Oh, and about the actual article:

URL of the article: "news.yahoo.com/blogs/..." Zero credibility so far, so let's look at the source linked in the article.

It quotes an anthropologist Renato D?vila Riquelme as saying it's a "mummy with no human characteristics" (which is BS, it is quite clearly humanoid).

It quotes "Spanish and Russian doctors" as saying "this is indeed an extraterrestrial" (even more obviously BS, you've got a humanoid skull that doesn't like it came from a human, the skull could be from some kind of monkey or it could have been distorted, but they quote unnamed "doctors" who somehow have determined beyond all doubt that it is an extraterrestrial).

^ You are assuming that all Earth standards apply to all Alien life.

And just would alien DNA and bone stucture be like ....?

And evidence is out there -- if you get out of your chair and go look. ;)

with my background i would say i need more photos of this skull but it looks like a human at the moment with an extend skull slight mutation? anyway any more photos?