Sports Forum

70 members have voted

1. 1. Sports Forum

• Yes
    • No
    • Gimme a Cheeseburger

I'm a big fan of sports, but I will vote no. The main reason being, if only 18 people cared to vote in the poll, that's all that will probably post in the forum. Apparently everyone else either doesn't care or didn't bother to vote, which tells me they really don't want a sports forum.

As small as the number of sports posts are now, it's not worth it. Somewhat like the Mac customization forum. I'd say if you really want to see a sports forum, there's going to have to be a lot more posts about sports in the GD area to make the mods even consider it. As of right now, there's a sports post maybe once per month. If there will be a sports forum, there has to be a need for it first.

Maybe people don't want to post about it because they feel it is out of place in GD, it's own forum would then give them a spot to post scores, talk about fantasy teams and talk about their teams actions in the playoff race.

But just shutting them out is wrong, you should atleast understand being on a Mac at a Windows forum. ;)

Maybe people don't want to post about it because they feel it is out of place in GD, it's own forum would then give them a spot to post scores, talk about fantasy teams and talk about their teams actions in the playoff race.

yes this is the case with me.. there are several times i have wanted to make threads, but it doesnt feel right posting them in GD and i dont want to get a bunch of flamers in there