What bands from now will be popular 30 years from now

Unfortunately. They've been getting progressively worse. Parachutes ftw.

Radiohead is my big guess.

you might be right, but personally, I think Radiohead got lost after ok computer.

To be honest, I don't think I've ever heard a Pearl Jam or Radiohead song.

I think alot of music will still be popular in 30 years. I still listen to some songs I heard when I was a child, for example: 2pac ft. Dr Dre - California Love.

Okay-- lets think about it-- What bands are popular now that were popular 30 years ago-- Hrrmm... Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Kiss -- Now using that logic -- the only logical answer would have to be --

'N Sync

Let us hope history is proved wrong--

Note:

This is only a joke -- but think about that logic--

I mean the other day I heard a re-make of a song from the 70's.

Just think-- Hollywood is remaking shows and movies from the 70's and 80's

So soon probably == you will see some remake from the songs from today 30 years later... maybe a computer generated Boy-Band....

I hope history is wrong......

So soon probably == you will see some remake from the songs from today 30 years later... maybe a computer generated Boy-Band....

I hope history is wrong......

Well, a CGI boyband is almost inevitable. We've already had Gorillaz; they're not a boyband, but when you see them live, they're a full CGI band. And over in Japan, there's Hatsune Miku...

Just to reiterate there, Hatsune Miku is a Vocaloid, which is a singing synthesiser that you program to sing words or phrases at whatever pitch you choose. So yeah, that video shows thousands of people cheering and waving glowsticks at a giant hologram of a singing synthesiser. I like Japan, but even I can't get into that. :s