Kim Jong Il died

North Korean leader Kim Jong-il has died at the age of 69, state-run television has announced.

His death was announced in an emotional statement read out on national television.

The announcer, wearing black, said he had died on Saturday of physical and mental over-work.

The BBC's Lucy Williamson in Seoul says his death will cause huge shock waves across North Korea.

Kim Jong-il has been the leader of the impoverished communist country since the death of his father Kim Il-sung in 1994.

He suffered a stroke in 2008 and was absent from public view for several months.

His designated successor is believed to be his third son, Kim Jong-woon, who is thought to be in his late 20s.

Source: BBC

Original source that told me:

Tagesschau App for iPhone

Glassed Silver:mac

? Kim Jong Il ? Khaddafi ? Osama Bin Laden ? Saddam Hussein ? Internet Explorer (Saw this on Twitter) :rofl:

Oh boy! :laugh:

I would have been satisfied with him just losing power and democratic forces to start gearing up, but oh well...

The announcer, wearing black, said he had died on Saturday of physical and mental over-work.

Propaganda speech for covering something entirely different. (Y)

? Kim Jong Il ? Khaddafi ? Osama Bin Laden ? Saddam Hussein ? Internet Explorer (Saw this on Twitter) :rofl:

Shared. That's just great :rofl:

On topic, suppose it's a good thing?

?_?

header.jpg?t=1314726626

Perfect day, to play a round of Homefront...

Shall we put up a Neowin Contest for a couple rounds of it?

Beware, I'm new to it, however it sits there and wants care from me! (Y)

(Side note: Steam made it affordable! (Y) (not that it's expensive, but you know... it got to the point of "no brainer" impulsive buy!))

Damn this is very sad :(

How? The guy was absolutely insane... and he's being replaced by his Brother in law who's equally as insane until his son who's just as bad if not worse takes power when he's ready.

The only sad thing about it is that his political views didn't die with him.

I think it's sad as it's an example of how our cruel works sometimes.

A person's death SHOULD not be a reason for anyone to cheer.

A person should never be so mighty and negatively influencing the world that his or her death is such a crucial event.

A person's death is sad, no matter what he did. I wish everyone a good, prosper long life. I'd much prefer him to live on and democratic forces to prevail!

This being said, seeing how the world works, this is unfortunately one of THOSE "events" that "have to" happen albeit they don't really mean anything (son = successor = same sh*t or worse).

Just been to 2chan and there seems to be no mocking threads something seems wrong.

The nerds found the bed in their rooms... :p :shifty:

On a more funny note:

News: 1

Yearly reviews that are always broadcast WAY too early: 0

:p

How? The guy was absolutely insane... and he's being replaced by his Brother in law who's equally as insane until his son who's just as bad if not worse takes power when he's ready.

The only sad thing about it is that his political views didn't die with him.

Its better to have an insane person about whom you know than the one you don't know nothing about.

As for his political views...too bad they strayed so far from what could have been.

Communism ftw!

The nerds found the bed in their rooms... :p :shifty:

On a more funny note:

News: 1

Yearly reviews that are always broadcast WAY too early: 0

:p

2chan never sleeps it goes slow some times but never sleeps.

2chan never sleeps it goes slow some times but never sleeps.

Please check your joke-detector!