Is a German Super-volcano about to Erupt ?

actually, if you research the subject, there are quite a few volcanos that are due now, that would make the whole world covered in ash

scientist can only estimate. and for some, they are not even sure what signs to look for, since all the signs of near eruption are happening since they started monitoring.

it could happen this year, or in another 10000 years, all they know it can happen anytime, and that there was less time before eruptions previously.

Well thats one for NATO, but hopfully it could take out the bankers that have destroyed our global economics lol

It's articles like these from the Daily Fail that always give me the urge to post this...

Sorry Neowin! :(

who wasnt to buy some volcano insrurence.

Can I buy you a dictionary first?

Would make for interesting claims ... but thinking about it, this totally does exist in various parts of the world.

Pretty large window there isn't it... and also, that's what she said,.

thats what I was thinking... 10-12000 years O.O why not just say whenever it feels like it?

It?s not the matter of what will explode or sweep over or where it will happen.

The entire world is constantly shaken, and the amplitude of the disasters is growing day by day.

We must understand that there is a reason to all of this: Our imbalance with nature.

We exist in a global, holistic, and whole system.

Everything is united, and we don?t have any other way out.

We are all absolutely interconnected, everybody influences everybody else.

it means that I simply can?t count on receiving a personal benefit at the expense of somebody else. It?s unreal, unfeasible.

Everyone should at least understand that if he harms the other, the harm returns to him in a boomerang-like manner, and ultimately he harms himself.

This should be the basis upon which we establish the rules of conduct on Earth.

We cannot change human nature, but let?s do whatever is in our power to do.

We need to establish the laws of cooperation, mutuality, and reciprocal concessions

between the countries, nations, and various organizations.

Without these laws, the system will be useless.

These norms have to be introduced into the legislature, along with the explanatory work and education.

This should be on the agenda of the world government.

If someone does not collaborate with it, sanctions are applied: "You don?t want to carry out the law of cooperation?

Then we will disconnect you from the system. Let?s see how you feel yourself in a global world with the pipes blocked."

Indeed, not a single country or nation will be able to exist in isolation from the others.

we must take control of the entertainment and commercial sectors of the mass media,

in order to purposefully educate the population on proper conduct in the new global world.

This should be done without restricting the informational and communications sectors of the mass media.

People should be taught what it means to be integrally connected and absolutely dependent on everyone.

• Like 1

It?s not the matter of what will explode or sweep over or where it will happen.

The entire world is constantly shaken, and the amplitude of the disasters is growing day by day.

<snippity snip>

207_not_sure_if_serious_4192.jpg

Anyway, I lol'd. I fear no super volcano, this thing has about as much chance of blowing up as Yellowstone does.

thats what I was thinking... 10-12000 years O.O why not just say whenever it feels like it?

10 to 12,000 years = 10,000 to 12,000 years. It's a shortcut - try saying it out loud.

Yes, it's confusing, but no it's not crazy.

Anyway, I lol'd. I fear no super volcano, this thing has about as much chance of blowing up as Yellowstone does.

Yellowstone is far more likely. There is a much larger magma dome, it's closer to the surface and the land above it has been tilting.