'Human Barbie' Gives 7-Year-Old Daughter Liposuction Voucher

The stupid woman was on TV the other day,

She clearly stated she does these things, not for attention.

Well she has got it here.

She is a plastic woman trying to be 16 again.

Social services she get involved with the family and remove the child.

She obviously is a bad mother.

She was on "That Sunday Night Show" on ITV1 ... one of the other guests (Dan Stevens from Downton Abbey)

questioned her about her reasons for giving her young daughter cosmetic surgery vouchers. She said that

her daughter could cash the voucher in if she chooses not to have any surgery done to change her body

when she's older. Ultimately, it's the young girl's choice if she wants to have cosmetic surgery or not,

but unfortunately, I guess she'll choose to have things done instead of cashing it in.

Well if you saw the TV programme she was on ( that you didnt obviously) you would have heard her say that the vouchers are redeemable for cash if and when her kid wants to go to university. As for judging someone by how they look .. you're a shallow prick. I can just tell you look like a greek god and are perfect to be able to cast judegement on others.

Did you actually listen to anything she said on the show ? Or was you to busy ringing social services in a rage-fap-fit ?

Ugh... You can't shave your eyebrows and look good at the same time; they are mutually exclusive conditions. Also, if you do draw them in, they have to flow with the brow-ridge otherwise your face looks messed up.

Well, I don't know ... vulcans don't look so bad. :)

Where it ends up: Jocelyn Wildenstein - plastic surgery addict

jocelyn-wildenstein-horror.jpg

Lion face Grrr Lemon face ooooh Lion face Grrr Lemon face ooooh

7 years old and mommy wants her to get fake ######? and lipo? jesus lady, have some patience, they will produce naturally, and that baby fat (what little there is) will go away

7 years old and mommy wants her to get fake ######? and lipo? jesus lady, have some patience, they will produce naturally, and that baby fat (what little there is) will go away

You know it's almost certainly not for right now? Similar to her boob job voucher, it would be for later in life. (Note: I still think it's crazy, but not *that* crazy)