F1 World Championship 2012 Thread

What the *** was Schumacher doing there?

Being a bloody idiot from the looks of it.

Speaking of idiots, we've now seen the now-traditional pitstop cockup from the McLaren pit crew for this race.

Am i the only one who thinks this race is scripted? I really hope renault will win this as no one else seems to want challenge alonso

Am i the only one who thinks this race is scripted? I really hope renault will win this as no one else seems to want challenge alonso

No, the race is not scripted, your hate for Fernando Alonso notwithstanding.

Just as slowlonso loses the lead they hand out penalty to vettel.... suspicious timing

Just as slowlonso loses the lead they hand out penalty to vettel.... suspicious timing

Could you please leave your weird conspiracy theories out of this thread and focus on the race?

Great strategy from Williams, I just hope that Maldonado's tyre management is up to scratch in order for him to keep the lead.

wow. 5th winner in the 5th race. who is next? :D

Amazing race, really enjoyed watching it, very happy for Pastor but more for Williams, Frank is a legend he totally deserved it.

As much as I hate Alonso I think he took second place well, he usually sulks but another well deserved place.

Kimi looked miserable as usual. Tool.

Hamilton had a cracking race all things considered, Button reject of the race for me.

Man of the race: Pastor Maldonado. Enough said.

Reject of the race: Bruno Senna or Michael Schumacher. Their accident was entirely avoidable.

Man of the race: Pastor Maldonado. Enough said.

Reject of the race: Bruno Senna or Michael Schumacher. Their accident was entirely avoidable.

Reject of the Race..Bruno or Michael definately.

Reject of the week? Narain...how many laps has he driven in total since friday...like..15?

That was an awesome race. Glad to see Alonso back in the hunt. Maldo did a great job too.

Too bad for Lewis though, I hear McLaren is going to put a hole in the bottom of his car so he can propel it to the pit lane with his feet like Fred Flintstone. That way they don't have to worry about the fuel rule.

Schumacher needs to buy some specs... Senna was clearly braking early due to excessive tyre deg. Schuy knows better than that!

• Like 2

And to top off the day there's now a fire in the Williams garage. :blink:

could you please stop that usualy schumacher bashing? i totally fail to see how he is to blame for this accident. could see it happen corners earlier already. senna was just slow and going left and right. he let another car pass but obviously had to hold in against schumacher. what an idiot. i feel he is under pressure, especially as his team-mate was curising to his first victory the very same race, but thats not how you do it.

next winner? i dont see raikkonen or perez. sorry. they had THEIR day in bahrain and malaysia and both failed. i think hamilton and schumacher probably will win a race very soon, and both are awesome in monaco - and thats probably the only track left where an amazing driver can compensate for a shitbox of a car.

for todays race i was impressed by vettel. they really tried to destroy him didnt they? i say if he keeps it that way, calm and no mistakes, third title will be his.