Tera Online

Picked this up a couple days ago at Best Buy when it was the deal of the day, you can't beat $8.

Got a High Elf Berserker up to 31, enjoying the combat system a lot. I just wish it were easier to find guilds, or be more social. I've spoken to maybe 3 people total since level 1.

And whats with this extended downtime? Servers were suppose to be back up hours ago.

Picked this up a couple days ago at Best Buy when it was the deal of the day, you can't beat $8.

Got a High Elf Berserker up to 31, enjoying the combat system a lot. I just wish it were easier to find guilds, or be more social. I've spoken to maybe 3 people total since level 1.

And whats with this extended downtime? Servers were suppose to be back up hours ago.

I don't know, I haven't logged in in a while (because my guild ended up falling apart cause our friends could never decide on a long-term goal). Everyone ended up spreading apart so far in levels we were virtually playing the game alone.

And it is difficult to find good, social guilds. Mostly because there is a member cap and a lot of the better guilds are probably full. All I can say is try and find a good party to play with and join a smaller guild or make your own. It isn't very expensive to start one. In fact, a friend and I were thinking of making one on the side of our main guild and trying to bring over some EVE espionage to the Tera political landscape.

• 1 month later...

Oh! Forgot to post that I finally got the game about a month ago. Haven't played it though until last week finally. A friend of mine bought a copy and when he found out I wanted to play he bought me a copy and off we went. Of course, he isn't playing anymore due to GW2 (and another game that shall remain nameless...for now...) but I have my Zerker up to level 28 (almost 29) and having alot of fun. Did my first run of SM last night and while I didn't have the quests to do for it (I never went to the NPC's outside the teleportal due to the giant monsters that rape me outside there) and thus didn't get a ton of XP from completeting them, I did have a nice run and got a couple of good drops for my level so I'm happy.

Got into a guild also, which is always good in a game like this imo. Fairly popular guild at that, near the player cap and everything! Went into the guild bank earlier and holy snickers bars! :D

Game is a humongous grindfest, takes forever to reach 60, and the enchanting system blows, the BAM fights aren't very rewarding either at max level. Only one BG map since the game's been out. Back to WoW for me. And TL2.