Your Avatar Explained

Rudy

Logo for my game :D

Boxster17

Porsche has forever been my favorite car company and started using this when they introduced the 997 with single oval headlights again. Kind of wish I still had the original as I can't find it anywhere now.

mulligan2k

Aston villa football club logo. Used an old one to show how cool I am ;)

DConnell

Mine is Shattered Glass (Transformers Mirrorverse) Ravage. Instead of a stealthy, silent predatory cat, he's an attention-seeking, Twitter-obsessed lolcat. Who loves to wave.

spedanden

Daughter (13 months old), rockin' some sweet shades during breakfast.

Muhammad Farrukh

Yes.

What's the point of starting a thread asking people to explain their avatar and then not explaining yours. Not everyone knows everything about games/tech etc ( I assume it's a character from a game).

Also OP, no idea what yours is.

Its a character, named Bane, who is being played by an actor Tom Hardy, in the upcoming movie The Dark Knight Rises

psreloaded

Mine has no meaning...

I just wanted to put up a big blue :p smiley to annoy everybody :D :D

cork1958

Mine is my MOS in the Army, and although out of the Army, still Proud of my accomplishments

Yeah buddy!!

All the way!! (Y)

Fort Benning, GA 1977-1980

Mine is pretty obvious, I'd think?! ;)

Kudo

Mine has no meaning... I wated to put up something and this one seemed nice :)

bjoswald

Jason Voorhees, Friday the 13th Part 7

PNWDweller

Mine is as mysterious as me. :) (actually it died with the upgrades Neowin did a while back, just haven't had the 'umph' to find a new one yet).

123456789A

Mine is from Robocop 2, when they installed Mac OS on the new cyborg, but original Robocop running DOS prevailed in the end.

tuckeratlarge

Blob from the ZX Spectrum game Starquake.

Favourite game from that era.

The Guvnor

If you know what the symbol of the Anti-Christ looks like you'll definitely know what the symbol for Anti-Neowin should look like.

phillipnolan

Tim the Enchanter from "Search for the Holy Grail." From a client who is also a Monte Python fan.

BeerFan

Me + good beer = smile!

Yusuf M.

It's my Xbox Live avatar.

520858999.png

Calum

My avatar is my face :)

Chasethebase

Pretty much every warning that's required when I'm using this stuff in Minecraft...

I tend to use it when TNT is involved :p

• Like 1

Richard C.

It's one of the official 6-button genesis controllers, the best controller ever made, for one of the best consoles ever made :)

McKay

Mine is my favourite singer George Strait, and my signature is the chorus from my favourite song by him "Here for a good time"

yes i'm here

in an internet far far away

there was a blank profile

mystroius power

entered neowin

web image search

photoshop

the

saga

continues

• Like 1

Bambii

Most people are just saying what their avatar is rather than why they chose it....

Mine is just because I'm new and lazy really...