Your Avatar Explained

Muhammad Farrukh

What is the story behind your avatar?

The purpose of this thread is to find the meaning of each other's avatar.

Inspired by: Your Title Explained

Mine: Need I say more? :p

cacoe

Mine is based on the symbol of Saint Mark, because that's my name (the other way around)

Although it doesn't actually bare any religious significance to me :p

Mystic Mungis

Mine is Stare Dad

157242592.jpg

• Like 2

Glassed Silver

Mine is the main character Suzumiya Haruhi from Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu, also known as "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

It's one of my favorite anime shows! (Y)

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 1

+Randomevent

Currently it's Hei from Darker Than Black looking out at a cityscape (because I live on a farm and I dislike farms. Heh.)

medium_pimpin

Mine is of the great Hitchens.

Tikimotel

see signature below...

Motel clerk answering the phone: "Tikimotel?"

T-800: "GIVE ME THE ADDRESS THERE!!!"

devHead

Mine is from the book 'Foundation's Edge' by Isaac Asimov. And then my quote, 'the stars, like dust...' is from his Empire novel of the same name.

Arceles

Mint Adnade from Tales of Phantasia, but somebody has heard of Star Ocean? well... the creators of star ocean are original staff from the Tales of Phantasia game. Kosuke Fujima knows how to draw a girl (Oh~ my godess).

Dotdot

Mine is the logo I use to brand all my work.

DirtyLarry

Pretty simple, It is me.

• Like 1

+Raze

Raze from Underworld - I liked his character.

• Like 1

chrisj1968

Mine is the truffle shuffle from the movie "the goonies" the kids dared this kid you see to shake his junk because he was fat

Anibal P

Mine is my MOS in the Army, and although out of the Army, still Proud of my accomplishments

shakey

Kenpachi from Bleach. Always looking for something that will push his boundries.

firey

mine is my son

• Like 3

metallithrax

What is the story behind your avatar?

The purpose of this thread is to find the meaning of each other's avatar.

Inspired by: Your Title Explained

Mine: Need I say more? :p

Yes.

What's the point of starting a thread asking people to explain their avatar and then not explaining yours. Not everyone knows everything about games/tech etc ( I assume it's a character from a game).

Mine - well, i'm into rock/metal, and it's a guitar playing, head banging character.

• Like 1

Joseph B

Clint Eastwood.

a1ien

It's sort of a shadowy anonymous man to signify I'm a hacker.

Also OP, no idea what yours is.

• Like 1

+Mud W1ggle

Mine is the cover from the NZ Edition of the book Magician, and my username is the main character in said book.

Flae_qui

Vader's mask.... we all hide behind something at times good or evil

spacer

Death from Ctrl-Alt-Del, one of my favorite web comics.

+Ryster

Mine is Evil Teddy. No idea why, have had it for years :)

The teddy is from one of the early MSN Messenger builds IIRC. I gave it red eyes, a frown, and that flamy background myself :)

n_K

I'm not sure about the origin of mine, but I quite like it none the less.

robertwnielsen

My avatar is actually my 40th birthday present from my wife -- she has a friend on the Internet who does custom portraits and avatars (website at http://www.dot2uk.com, and she commissioned this portrait for me because I'm a Star Trek fan (she says fanatic....but that's okay....because it's true.) Neat combination, too -- Capt. Kirk's uniform from Star Trek II-VI, and Geordi LaForge's VISOR from Star Trek: The Next Generation in place of my glasses. :)