Editor is broke/acts weird sometimes

So for a past month or so, sometimes only, it acts pretty weird.

Like today, I was setting up an article to post. At the end, I pressed 'Enter' and it took me to the paragraph up above and entered an 'Enter' there, instead of where the pointer actually was. I pressed it again, and it moved upwards again.

Sometimes, it would go to the top, straight.

Sometimes, I can't link a word. It would open the pop-up, but I can't click OK, but only can click 'X' which obviously doesn't link the word.

Yep, some bugs. I pressed backspace and it deleted the new line at the start of the sentence. Then, after posting, I saw the text had a size of 10.

hi guys, what browsers and versions do you have

Chrome 17.0.963.56 m is what I got.

Editor is fine for me.

Back to being developer I see ^_^

The cursor jumping is a known problem on Chrome: http://dev.ckeditor.com/ticket/8617

It can only be fixed if both CKEditor and IPB fix it. As for the rest, no idea. ;)

Watch out when pasting something though, I'll include all the markup from the original text, which may give conflicts as well.

using the latest dev version of chrome. I get the following bug, and it happens 90% of the time...

1) Copy text from above post

2) Paste it as first thing in the box

3) Type something, then hit back space, and it bumps me back to the start of the text I wrote. Hitting enter does the same thing at times.

4) It doesn't happen all the time, but more than not it does.

Along with this if it:

1) Copy text from above post

2) Paste it as first thing in the box

3) Press enter

4) Type something,

5) Hit backspace, it removes the Enter, but not the text, I want to backspace

Seems, as the above I can duplicate without step 1, and step 2 just being typing something in the box.

• 3 weeks later...

A shameless bump.

Please, someone, anyone???

Now, when trying to post more than one topic within a short amount of time, it, instead of posting it, displays the page where it says.

Failed-to-open-page-1-e1303788798490.jpg

Happens in Safari, Opera, IE 10, Chrome