Paris Jackson Says Michael Jackson's Vocals Faked

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has reportedly made a shocking revelation about her father's first posthumous album, Michael: The voice on it belongs to a guy named Jason Malachi, not her dad.

"It's not him... the whole album isn't him!" TMZ's sources quote Paris as saying. "Go online ... Go on YouTube and look up Jason Malachi. It's him! ... I should know if it's him or not because he would sing to me all the time."

The comments were reportedly made on a video chat that was recorded and is being shopped around to media outlets.

This isn't the first time the Michael authenticity issue has been raised.

"The album ... is a hybrid creation," HuffPost blogger and Michael Jackson expert Joe Vogel wrote. "At times it feels truly inspired and very close to what Michael himself would have done; at other times, it feels a bit more like a tribute."

Jackson herself has made the news for her acting aspirations. The 13-year-old was cast in her first big screen role back in December as Lundon O'Malley in "Lundon's Bridge And The Three Keys" alongside Larry King, Joey Fatone, and Ted Lange, due out in 2013.

For more on the story, head over to TMZ.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/29/paris-jackson-michael-jackson_n_1310566.html?ref=entertainment&icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl2|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D139592

I'm in two minds:

1) Shame she has to do this for publicity

2) Fair play to her for not being part of the industry that built up and knocked down her dad

I just watched that whole video, what are they trying to say?

Micheal writes the lyrics for Jason Malachi and he sings them? Or Michael faked his death and sings under the Jason Malachi name?

@ dinggus, you dingus! that the posthumous album was not made with MJ's vocals, but rather that guys voice.

If you watch the video, it's trying to say MJ faked his death and is using his "messages" through Jason Malachi (Messenger).