Bin Laden not buried at sea

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor?s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was ?bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane? and then ?onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],? an email says.

The official version is that the body of Al-Qaeda?s top man, who was killed by a US raid in Pakistan on May 2, 2011, was buried at an undisclosed location at sea in a proper Muslim ceremony.

"If body dumped at sea, which I doubt, the touch is very Adolph Eichman like. The Tribe did the same thing with the Nazi's ashes," Burton commented in another email. Eichman was one of the masterminds of the Holocaust by Nazi Germany. He was captured by Mossad agents in Argentina and, tried in Israel, found guilty and executed in 1962. His body was cremated and his ashes were scattered at sea over the Mediterranean.

"Eichmann was seen alive for many months on trial before being sentenced to death and executed. No one wanted a monument to him so they cremated him. But i dont know anyone who claimed he wasnt eicjhman [sic]. No comparison with suddenly burying him at sea without any chance to view him which i doubt happened [sic]," Stratfor CEO George Friedman replied.

"The US Govt needs to make body pics available like the MX's do, with OBL's pants pulled down, to shout down the lunatics like Alex Jones and Glenn Beck," Burton says in another message.

In another missive Burton says Osama?s body ?is a crime scene and I don?t see the FBI nor DOJ letting that happen.?

WikiLeaks began publishing Stratfor emails in late February. The archive was obtained by the hacker group Anonymous, which successfully attacked one of the firm?s servers. More than 5 million emails were apparently stolen.

Stratfor is a US-based intelligence firm called the ?shadow CIA? by some media. Among its clients are several US agencies and many big companies. The company relies on paid tips from informants placed in high circles of business, government and security all around the world.

http://rt.com/news/osama-body-wikileaks-stratfor-949/

Wonder what will those guys now say who were sure of it as hell, and were quoting Wikileaks when they said Pakistan officials were in contact with BinLaden.

Stupid Wikileaks. Pffftt

if they said he was alive, imagine how many Muslims would be taking buildings and people hostage demanding his release? it would be a daily thing...

• Like 1

It's true. They have placed his body at Area 51, next to the alien corpses from the Roswell crash. Elvis told me all about it last night...

Does it matter? The man is dead either way.

if they said he was alive, imagine how many Muslims would be taking buildings and people hostage demanding his release? it would be a daily thing...

Do you know why? It would be because of who he was "trying" to become and/or act like according to their belief. He was not alone in this thinking, just look how large that black turban army has become in a short time. Just think, if he had/has a body double or a twin, what could happen from something like that.

I did find the whole thing rather odd at the time. I'm not normally the conspiracy theorist type, but this whole thing was just too bizarre to believe at face value. I do question the legitimacy of the claims of what occurred...

Did you know that the Bin Laden raid and kill was happening at the same time as the Presidential Dinner 2011? Oh what must have been going through his head!?

No "Muslims" would be "taking buildings" you moron, terrorists would. Adolf Hitler was raised a catholic, does that mean all catholics are monsters? No. Get a life and a sense of perspective ffs

Nowhere did he say that all Muslims are monsters.

It is a fair assumption, having such a high profile prisoner would surely attract others to commit crimes against the US to secure his release, just as it is plausible that AQ will "retaliate" by attacking the US again, but without leadership it would be kind of difficult.

You, sir, need to get a life. You made something out of nothing, maybe you secretly hate Muslims ? :)

not all Muslims are terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslims and there are ALOT of terrorists. ;) FACT

Bahaha! How ridiculous. We'll just ignore the IRA, The Communist Party of India, Shining Path, the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Columbia...yeah, that's a real fact you have there...

• Like 1

oh good gawd... might want to FACT check there

IRA is gone, you are living in the 90's. Just in the US alone: Muslims represent less than 1 percent of the American population, they constitute more than 80 percent of all US terror convictions.

Look in the middle east alone and the stats are for more staggering. If you look at Europe alone it may not seem overly accurate, but take the world as a whole. Then do the math.

Nowhere did he say that all Muslims are monsters.

It is a fair assumption, having such a high profile prisoner would surely attract others to commit crimes against the US to secure his release, just as it is plausible that AQ will "retaliate" by attacking the US again, but without leadership it would be kind of difficult.

You, sir, need to get a life. You made something out of nothing, maybe you secretly hate Muslims ? :)

Actually, the point I think he was trying to make is that using the word "Muslims" instead of the correct term "Terrorists", or "al-Qaeda" to be more precise, is a popular misnomer that shouldn't be used. But then rippleman pretty much doubled-down on his generalized statement with a follow-up post, so it's hard to say that the response "made something out of nothing".

Back on topic: I wouldn't be surprised if the burial at sea was staged, but I personally have no doubt that the man is in fact dead.

hate false pretense, hate all religion equally. Christians you can put up with since they don't want to harm my kids because they are unbelievers. Just like some Muslims, they can be the best of people. Its like mob-mentatily, individuality they are awesome people, but as a group their individualness disappears and they become a collective with only 1 intention.

Actually, the point I think he was trying to make is that using the word "Muslims" instead of the correct term "Terrorists", or "al-Qaeda" to be more precise, is a popular misnomer that shouldn't be used. But then rippleman pretty much doubled-down on his generalized statement with a follow-up post, so it's hard to say that the response "made something out of nothing".

Back on topic: I wouldn't be surprised if the burial at sea was staged, but I personally have no doubt that the man is in fact dead.

Well I just can't imagine a scene where a Christian terrorist demands the release of OBL.

Terrorists don't have a union, Muslim Terrorists hate Christian Terrorists.

So, OBL being a Muslim, it's fair to say Muslims, as saying "Terrorists" is also a "general" term.

Also, yeah, AQ would have been better, but oh well.

IRA is gone, you are living in the 90's. Just in the US alone: Muslims represent less than 1 percent of the American population, they constitute more than 80 percent of all US terror convictions.

Look in the middle east alone and the stats are for more staggering. If you look at Europe alone it may not seem overly accurate, but take the world as a whole. Then do the math.

You went against what you said in your second sentence with what you said in your first sentence. Muslim's account for 80% of all US terror convictions. I don't know where your source for that is, but I'll just accept it for the moment. However, what you're not doing is appreciating the fact that there are countries other than the US who have their own terrorists. I'll agree that the IRA is gone, and PIRA disarmed back in 2005. But there are still many more terrorist organisations in the world, and they are not Muslim.

The basis of this argument is because of your original statement: "how many Muslims would be taking buildings and people hostage demanding his release?" You could have said, "terrorists" but chose "Muslims" instead. While terrorists that might take buildings demanding his release may be of the Muslim faith, your phrasing of the sentence makes it seem like you think that all Muslims are terrorists, which simply isn't true.

And finally, your quoting of the "Muslim theme song" as you phrase it (which again, is just wrong) is just as pointless as Christian zealots quoting scripture in order to go against gay marriage and the like. It's an interpretation of scripture, and while some may imagine it to mean, "let's have a jolly old holy war against the heretics" there is the majority who look at the overall picture of the faith's message: Do no harm, be kind to your brother and you will live eternally with God.

rt.com? No thanks. I'd rather be brainwashed by my own media.

Besides, the whole article is based on one man's, Fred Burton, opinions.

And it's not like RT wouldn't like to make the US look bad.

Much ado about nothing. I frankly don't care if Obama is using OBL's body for pin the tail on the donkey. As long as OBL is dead. :rofl:

Let me be clear at the start, I usually do not answer comments like these because I do not have the time to start a discussion which does not mean anything to me but this is ridiculous

not all Muslims are terrorists, but 99% of terrorists are Muslims and there are ALOT of terrorists. ;) FACT

Before making FACTS out of your behind have a look at FBI report here or RAND report here

Even CNN report from 2010 here, that builds on the study carried out by researchers at Duke University and the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill who incidently do not say FACT after their study

On top of all this you are providing wrong translation of Surah 48 verse 29 which is

Muhammad is the apostle of Allah; and those who are with him are strong against Unbelievers, (but) compassionate amongst each other.

Also in Surah 9 verse 73 the agreed upon translation is

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the Hypocrites, and be firm against them.

Again quote as "you" want it to be, but atleast get your FACTS straight before saying anything

On top of all this, glad he is dead whether at sea or in a laboratory

• Like 1

:argh:

Seriously dude, you just lost all your credibility.

When I tell you to backup your comments, you don't. Instead you just keep on going around and around it, and don't back your comments.

All you come up with are these Ayahs? Huh. You don't even know what the issue is being discussed in that chapter. You just selected them from random Islam-hatred sites and posted them, knowing absolutely knothing, abso-freakin'-lutely nothing about them

You just lost all your credibility.

Enjoy

Edit:

Looks like the translation from those Islam-hatred sites didn't go very well.