Half Life 2 Beta leaked?

How totally lame. Now the game is pushed back 4 months. God damn ruins it for most of us. You all suck who are download the source with your poor excuse of I just want to check it out.

Delayed to April 2004 !!

they can shove it up their ass by then.

why create all the rush, release video, get people excited, and then say wait one year ?

Hey, look on the bright side

at least we know it's not duke-forever-ware =D

What one year? That's six months by my math. And that hasnt' been confirmed or denied yet by Valve. And just think, 4 or 5 months ago, no one even thought they'd be playing HL2 this decade let alone in six months. My my, how impatient we've become.

Indeed.. those people bitching about the delay, I think the fact everyone is messing around with stolen source code and beta versions of the game is why there is such a delay. Doesn't it seem so odd that they got about 2 weeks before release before delaying the game?? About the same time they realised they had been hacked.

I dont mind how long it takes em to get this patched up. I'll wait patiently for HL2 to hit the shops.

not an official delay!

halfliferadio.com -

According to a news article posted today on a UK press release, there is a Half-Life 2 delay. We already know that Valve does is not mentioning a delay.

We received an email from Mike Thompson who says he works for Vivendi Universal and writes:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

delay is not confirmed...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go around and around... again...

Indeed.. those people bitching about the delay, I think the fact everyone is messing around with stolen source code and beta versions of the game is why there is such a delay. Doesn't it seem so odd that they got about 2 weeks before release before delaying the game?? About the same time they realised they had been hacked.

I dont mind how long it takes em to get this patched up. I'll wait patiently for HL2 to hit the shops.

Right on man!

:no: :no: :no: This code has been stolen, you are downloading, running and then publishing information about illegal material.

ADMINS: Will Neowin get pulled down again because of the vast array of Screendumps and details over the leaks name and content?!?

A Concerned Leebobs :huh:

Isn't this gonna be giving creamhackered a bit of excess heat? Surely they'd love to nail anyone even with copies of this, let alone the people who leaked it?

:no: :no: :no: This code has been stolen, you are downloading, running and then publishing information about illegal material.

ADMINS: Will Neowin get pulled down again because of the vast array of Screendumps and details over the leaks name and content?!?

A Concerned Leebobs :huh:

No

Nobody has released info on where to get it or what the name(s) of the file(s) is(are).

Look at the screen dump in the first post.

And telling me to shut up (Jesse) *claps* very mature, its you who will be bitching if Neowin goes down. Its good to talk about this, its news. But can we be a little careful that we don't fu*ck up Neowin by getting over-excited in what we all post.

We're just posting screenshots found elsewhere, we don't even know for sure that this is real (and I honestly don't believe so right now).

Look at the screen dump in the first post.

And telling me to shut up *claps* very mature, its you who will be bitching if Neowin goes down. Its good to talk about this, its news. But can we be a little careful that we don't fu*ck up Neowin by getting over-excited in what we all post.

I do agree that we need to watch what we post. Good point.

We're just posting screenshots found elsewhere, we don't even know for sure that this is real (and I honestly don't believe so right now).

It says on the front page that it has been released.

If you can't trust Neowin... who can you trust? :unsure:

Well from all the stuff I read, the 'beta' was just complied source with homemade textures and maps.

I dunno.. i'm pretty sceptical at this point. Though the shot of the buggy is a bit intriguing.

Well from all the stuff I read, the 'beta' was just complied source with homemade textures and maps.

I dunno.. i'm pretty sceptical at this point. Though the shot of the buggy is a bit intriguing.

I highly doubt that anyone could come up with homemade textures that look that good that fast. Although, how else they got them I have no clue.

I agree, it looks a load of crap in my opinion, i dont see how this leak is good at all :huh:

i feel really bad for Valve... all this **** over Half Life 2 is rediculous... Ive never seen this much buzz and anticipation over a video game...even Doom III isnt this bad... and like i saw in the posts before ::must resist beta, must resist beta:: :pacifier: