Mysterious sounds coming from the sky

Anyone else notice the name of the youtuber that posted the videos.

MythCreator lol

Well, I've spent my day moving house, moving in and out all day and I never heard a thing other than the damn loudest game of ametuer football I've ever heard.

I seriously hope that isn't a daily/weekly thing :rolleyes:

A massive invisible snake ?

J?rmungandr !!

Seriously - besides noises from unseen bolides (large meteorites), supersonic military aircraft and re-entering space junk (dead satellites, expended rocket stages etc) it's no surprise there are loud noises worldwide.

I was creeped out like hell until I read this enlightening Youtube comment:

Fake. The sound intensity of the car alarms doesnt change even 1db as the camera (mic) angle changes to look? around.

Glassed Silver:mac

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_lu22ob7YIi1qhciij.jpg

damn it... I was to post that

Local news stations in the USA are now recording sounds just like that... even if that was a hoax, why are news people recording it here now

because they are news people.... they need all the drama they can get

Not going to lie if I heard that live it would scare me. about a decade ago I can remember hearing a VERY loud almost hissing noise from seemingly nowhere that scared me and everyone near where I lived. and they never could find the source of the noise.

I had this once in my neighborhood... until we all went outside and looked up... a hot air balloonist was having issues and was slowly crashing down over us... almost hit a house before he managed to move...

scary at the time we heard it.