Circumcision and prostate cancer

You mean besides losing the sentitiveness in the foreskin, and on top of that reduced sensitivity in the head and crown due to not being protected by the foreskin, and having better sex that doesn't require extra lubrication ? Yeah besides that, no difference.

Read what I said, I didnt say there was no difference. I said if you are already cut, you are not missing anything since you never had those sensations before. And if you are not cut, you are not going to run out and get it done anytime soon if at all. So either way, you are not missing anything. Cannot miss something you never had.

Lots of men in the US are circumcised. Doctors were recommending it for years because they thought that circumcision leads to lower infection rates because of hygienic reasons. Seems like for awhile different studies were backtracking on this, and now it looks like other studies are coming out that indicate that there might be something to circumcision.

There are so many factors that go into health it is hard to isolate one thing from another. My mother died of cancer and she was the most health conscious person I have ever known. Kinda left me cynical that subtle lifestyle changes will ever lead to a longer life. Ultimately the genes you have and dumb luck play the most significant roll.

If you are going to think something, good to have reason behind that thinking, unless you just have "faith" that what you believe is right. You can look up probably which country has a higher rate of prostate issues or yeast infections and such. But if you want to just believe it, then there is no point in debating with people who just want to talk about beliefs with no actual merit behind it other than , " This is what I think."

Again, loss of what feeling? If it felt any better, I'd just be cumming in my pants the second it rubbed on anything :p

And if you need lube for sex, you aren't keeping her stimulated enough :p

So SHOW ME THE PROOF, that europe has a massive flood of HIV and Prostate cancer. the burden of proof lie with you. remember Europe doesn't circumcise everyone like the US. so by your logic, we must be virtually overrun by prostate cancer and HIV And all these other things.

funnily I haven't see this happening, but I will await your proof of this to show me how people are dying left and right around me of these horrible diseases because we aren't mutilating our kids.

and no you wouldn't come in your pants. that's what the foreskin is for. without that, the head itself needs to numb the nerves and grow thinker skin. like the thicker harder skin on your hands, if you do manual labour, but not as extreme.

Goose bumps are another useless feature that we have.... But that you can't really remove :p I could say the well known appendix too.... And there are more parts and features that are left over. Foreskin is one of those, thus why it can be removed with little to no complications most of the time.

Sorry to nitpick and go off track, but these actually *aren't* useless, they cause the hair to stand on end and the surface to be bumpy rather than smooth, both for the purpose of trapping heat closer to your body and keeping you warmer.

Same with circumcision, nature/God/whatever you like knew what they were doing, I'm inclined to leave things alone, there are plenty of things we may not understand (yet?) but it doesn't make them useless.