Mysterious tortilla chip-shaped UFO is spotted again

The mysterious "Dudley Dorito" UFO has been spotted for the fourth time in five years flying through a cloudless sky over woodland in Yorkshire.

The object, which looks like an extra-terrestrial tortilla chip, was captured by an amateur cameraman who posted the footage on YouTube.

He can be heard saying "I don't know what that is" as the triangular aircraft glides silently across the frame above a forest in the north of England.

The UFO was dubbed the Dudley Dorito after its first sighting over the Midlands in 2007 but it is unclear whether the YouTube footage is real or a hoax.

Eye-witnesses first saw the black triangle hovering over Halesowen and they reported the close encounter to UFORM, a local group of UFO-spotters.

Then in 2010 David Allan from Sutton Coldfield reported seeing a triangular object four or five times bigger than an aeroplane in the skies on Bonfire Night.

A few weeks after that 21-year-old quality inspector Minuesh Mistry saw the Dudley Dorito hovering above his home in Tipton in the West Midlands.

But the phenomenon of "black triangle" UFOs has been dismissed as similar to the effect ball lightening has on the atmosphere.

Project Condign was the name of a study undertaken by Defence Intelligence Staff between 1997 and 2000.

The MOD department claimed the airborne objects were "supernormal atmospheric plasma phenomenon".

The X-files were made publically available in 2005 after an FOI request.

source

post-37120-0-96136600-1333032233.jpg

Despite the massive technological advancements in photography, especially digital photography...it just so happens that photographers of UFOs are using a camera from 1970!

Despite the massive technological advancements in photography, especially digital photography...it just so happens that photographers of UFOs are using a camera from 1970!

Yup, it's funny how that's exactly the case in 100% of these "sightings".

It'll be interesting to see how videos of these 'UFOs' progress in the next 5 years or so when it becomes normal for most people to be carrying a mobile phone that can take a good quality 1080HD video. Fingers crossed there will also be some worthwhile advances in mobile 'steady-cam' type technology. So blurry, shaky, out of focus videos will be a thing of the past. I suspect that so will a lot of 'UFO' sightings.

Why do you say that ?

Even a digital camera depends on lighting conditions, distance, weather, the steadiness of the camera user, or lack thereof.

Plus many UFO craft do not stop to pose for photographs.

They may suddenly accellerate out of view, or go invisible.

And many witnesses are not prepared in advanced with the best cameras, a tripod, and calm reactions.

Also, the genuine alien craft generate electromagnetic fields around them which distort light, which also does not give you a clear picture of the actual machine.

Why do you say that ?

Even a digital camera depends on lighting conditions, distance, weather, the steadiness of the camera user, or lack thereof.

And many witnesses are not prepared in advanced with the best cameras, a tripod, and calm reactions.

Also, the genuine alien craft generate electromagnetic fields around them which distort light, which does not also give you a clear picture of the actual machine.

FYI, magnetic and electrostatic fields don't distort light.

Also, the genuine alien craft generate electromagnetic fields around them which distort light, which does not also give you a clear picture of the actual machine.

wait wait wait, how are you so sure...

FYI, magnetic and electrostatic fields don't distort light.

X-ray range radiations will alter, ruin camera film.

Gravity waves strong enough to levitate a craft, do distort light. ;)

It just so happens that photographers of UFOs are using a camera from 1970!

Camera's from the 70's had more resolution than that photo.

Why the **** is the UFO photo again the size of a god damn postage stamp? What the hell did they do, take the the photo using one of these....

bean.jpg

X-ray range radiations will alter, ruin camera film.

Gravity waves strong enough to levitate a craft, do distort light. ;)

I don't think people use much film anymore, haha.

Also, if the craft was strong enough to produce a gravitational field, we'd be seeing a lot more problems than grainy camera footage. The bottom of it would probably be stuck with birds and stuff. :rolleyes:

Read the article. It's not a photograph. It's a still frame from a mobile camera video. And no, they often aren't of better quality than that today, especially not when filming things in the sky due to distance. Filming an airplane with a modern camera phone would have produced a similar result, if not worse. Actually, that thing looks pretty big.

why the **** is the UFO photo again the size of a god damn postage stamp? What the hell did they do, take the the photo using one of these....

Why the postage stamp so big?

Read the article. It's not a photograph. It's a still frame from a mobile camera video. And no, they often aren't of better quality than that today, especially not when filming things in the sky due to distance. Filming an airplane with a modern camera phone would have produced a similar result, if not worse. Actually, that thing looks pretty big.

nvm

wait wait wait, how are you so sure...

Uh, because he pilots one, of course. By day: Bigfoot hunter! By Night: UFO pilot! Weekends? Ghost hunter!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reasoned reply. ;)

And for the reader's info, the triangle ships are supposed to be Earth-made craft, based on reversed engineered 'UFOs'.

Why do you say that ?

Also, the genuine alien craft generate electromagnetic fields around them which distort light, which also does not give you a clear picture of the actual machine.

Wait, what? You stated that as fact...source?

Cameras of today, or even from the past decade can take stills or videos with much more clarity than that, regardless of speed. Sure, the user may not be steady handed, but that doesn't take any of the picture quality away, only motion blur can do that, which this photo, among many others don't suffer from. Once on a PC, its easy to get a still or single image...but notice how they're still very blurred or tiny.

I'm as skeptical as the next bloke, but I think I saw something very much like this a couple of years ago. I don't for one second think it was being piloted by "aliens", but I could accept that it was some sort of experimental aircraft being tested by the military. I can remember several years ago when there was many reports of black triangular-shaped aircraft, and then soon after the F117 was officially announced...

I'm as skeptical as the next bloke, but I think I saw something very much like this a couple of years ago. I don't for one second think it was being piloted by "aliens", but I could accept that it was some sort of experimental aircraft being tested by the military. I can remember several years ago when there was many reports of black triangular-shaped aircraft, and then soon after the F117 was officially announced...

Yeah, I saw one of those black triangular-shaped aircraft several years ago but I never considered aliens either.