'I've eaten nothing but pizza for eight years'

Veggie? The tomato is a fruit...

While it is botanically a fruit, it is considered a vegetable for culinary purposes (as well as by the United States Supreme Court, see Nix v. Hedden), which has caused some confusion.
In 2005, supporters in the New Jersey legislature cited Nix as a basis for a bill designating the tomato as the official state vegetable.

These god damn vegetarians...no wait, she's based in Wales...

I've been eating pizza on a regular basis for a while now (a pizza every week roughly), but at least I try to mix it up. I'd be so bored having the same food every single day. In fact, I can't eat something too regularly, I get put off it. Prime example, I spent a couple of weeks always picking up the same turkey and mayonnaise sandwich to eat at work at lunch. Now I can't bring myself to eat them (at least, not for the moment) because of the taste which I once loved.

Didn't bother reading the article, sorry Hum. :p

But... it reminds me of a very similar case where a girl only ate chicken nuggets since she was very little..

same didn't read it all but she seems happy about it judging by the smiles on her face in the pictures.

I don't think anybody is denying that it's in her head, it's clearly a mental block. I do think she should try harder to seek therapy, etc, and overcome the issue, at least for her own health.

She doesn't look too bad considering the diet (especially when you consider the average person these days); she has a decent smile, clean skin and isn't busting at the seams. I just hope she's not going to be one of those "late-blooming fatties".

Itll be psycological cus theres been programs on TV in the uk, cant remember what its called that helps ppl who actually go on it to overcome these problems. Its usually triggered by something thats happened in her life or family life that there kinda blocking out. When faced with it they start to get better, only if there willing to get better though but the only reason why any other foods make her feel sick is because her taste buds are so used to one food it makes her feel sick.

I remember when putting lettuce or tomatos in my mouth made me feel physically sick, but "trained" myself up on it via masking the taste with salad cream then reducing the amount i have with it until i didnt need it anymore. Quite like lettuce now - only iceberg though and like tomatos.

She best learn to eat other stuff or she'll be in an early grave