Windows 8 RC To Get Flatter Explorer UI, Other Changes

Awww. I was wondering how long it was going to go until someone figured it out. :laugh:

You had me worried for a moment then :p Microsoft bringing back the Windows 7 Start Menu would have been terrible.

Getting excited to see what other changes the RP brings, hoping the Metro Apps wont be "Previews". But fully functioning apps, I'd love to actually use Mail and Messenger.

Getting excited to see what other changes the RP brings, hoping the Metro Apps wont be "Previews". But fully functioning apps, I'd love to actually use Mail and Messenger.

from what iv been hearing it will still have the old crappy preview style apps and not the newer versions we have seen leaked shots of.

from what iv been hearing it will still have the old crappy preview style apps and not the newer versions we have seen leaked shots of.

You sure? Others have been saying the RP will have updated versions and even new apps not in the CP. I really think people might be surprised at the newer versions of the apps when the time comes.

You sure? Others have been saying the RP will have updated versions and even new apps not in the CP. I really think people might be surprised at the newer versions of the apps when the time comes.

you might be right, some screen shots iv seen from the leaked build seam to have new and updated apps. we will know for sure tomorrow i guess