The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Got a chuckle out of this picture. While I enjoy the show, I don't think it's lived up to it's source material. I'm probably in a minority, but I thought episode one was an overproduced wreck. The kills got boring and there was absolutely no suspense. I much prefer a slow burn because you can have too much of a good thing. Episode two was an improvement, but more of the same. The writers are really dropping the ball with characters making stupid decisions for a cheap subplot. They haven't got this far by being dumb.

post-45228-0-20926100-1351118992.jpg

• Like 2

Got a chuckle out of this picture. While I enjoy the show, I don't think it's lived up to it's source material. I'm probably in a minority, but I thought episode one was an overproduced wreck. The kills got boring and there was absolutely no suspense. I much prefer a slow burn because you can have too much of a good thing. Episode two was an improvement, but more of the same. The writers are really dropping the ball with characters making stupid decisions for a cheap subplot. They haven't got this far by being dumb.

*chart snipped*

My chart seems to be half red and blue... none of that mid stuff and such.

<snip>

quite good episode!

The "bonus" head above the others gave me that "that's f'd up" feeling. Granted, when I saw the tanks, I thought "that's f'd up" too lol. The Governor definitely has some issues.

The "bonus" head above the others gave me that "that's f'd up" feeling. Granted, when I saw the tanks, I thought "that's f'd up" too lol. The Governor definitely has some issues.

yeah but he is a solid character, can't wait to see more of him!

I almost stopped after season too. It was THAT bad. Glad I did not, new characters that rock. First I do not think a platoon could be taken out that easy. No way would the soldiers be that exposed. Second the gov, is crazy. I think the head in his room up top..that is the soldier that just saved right?

the two girls should leave now and get out of there. Get two more zombie and go on there own. Of course they wont.

ASDPZ.png

:rofl:

I can say that Merle is not my favorite character (in fact I don't really like him at all, probably because he's a racist a-hole), too bad it's the wrong hand though lol. Still kind of fits though.

I actually quite like Merle. Racism and everything else aside, he's the kind of guy you'd want protecting you during a zombie outbreak. A lot of people also hate on Rick but without his arrogance and dominance, the group would not have made it as far as they have.

I can say that Merle is not my favorite character (in fact I don't really like him at all, probably because he's a racist a-hole), too bad it's the wrong hand though lol. Still kind of fits though.

Yeah wasn't being serious there! :p

I think the Governor is a person that is torn between what needs to be done and what he feels is right. I think him sitting in the floating head room is him breaking himself of the person he once was. He's toughening himself up to do what needs to be done to keep the people in woodbury safe.

yeah I found it on reddit :p

The sneak peak at the next episode is awesome. I'm happy for Glen lol. On another note, death to whoever thought mid-season finales/breaks were a good thing. Maybe I can get caught up on Dexter when the break happens though. I still haven't started watching the current season yet.

The sneak peak at the next episode is awesome. I'm happy for Glen lol. On another note, death to whoever thought mid-season finales/breaks were a good thing. Maybe I can get caught up on Dexter when the break happens though. I still haven't started watching the current season yet.

I agree. This splitting up seasons bull**** has to stop. Every network is doing it.

I also noticed in that picture of Lori, that she doesn't look pregnant. I'm wondering if she'll have the baby in the next episode, but I can't see "all" of her obviously, but looking at the lower portion of the picture, she looks very "not" pregnant.

I also noticed in that picture of Lori, that she doesn't look pregnant. I'm wondering if she'll have the baby in the next episode, but I can't see "all" of her obviously, but looking at the lower portion of the picture, she looks very "not" pregnant.

Couldn't really see her belly, but I don't think it is going to happen just yet.

Also, who is the chick in the pink shirt out in the field with Rick and them when they are yelling at the guard tower? She doesn't seem to look like the other 2 women in the group.

Also, who is the chick in the pink shirt out in the field with Rick and them when they are yelling at the guard tower? She doesn't seem to look like the other 2 women in the group.

Sounds like Carol to me.

Sounds like Carol to me.

That's what I thought. She had short hair as well, just like Carol does.