The Walking Dead (Season 3)

Actually we did not even hear if carol put a bullet in her head. There could be a big curve ball later in the season with zombie laura.

Well she threw away her gun because it was empty so she certainly didn't/couldn't shoot herself!

Ricks groups getting pretty small, was poor form by Tdog and carol though...zombies all around and yyou don't check your back or she didn't have it till too late.

They'll probably meet up with another group. Sure can't carry on the season with a group of 4 people lol. I really am going to miss Sarah Callies, she's a beautiful girl and her part was a great dynamic in the show. She got a really bad rap imo. She started seeing the other guy because she thought Rick was dead. She got pregnant but that happens. Does it make her a bad wife or mother? Definitely not imho.

Ricks groups getting pretty small, was poor form by Tdog and carol though...zombies all around and yyou don't check your back or she didn't have it till too late.

Yeah they were the noobs of the group! :p

Why are they not looking in the entire prison for survivors? Stupid again. They stopped after going in D block. so out of at least 4 blocks in the prison they have only been in two? The other guys were trapped in D block so do not know if others are alive. Everyone was outside when they saw the zombies. Why did they not just run to the outer fence which was secure ??? Instead lets run past the zombies into the prison. NOT the guard towers where we can secure the location again. No that would be smart, and this group has shown repeatedly stupid decisions.

Rick is losing it. Now he has a baby to care for which he will most likely give off to one of the women to care for.

I've a question, may be I missed something and the answer is obvious but I'm just not seeing it. In episode 3 how come the heads on the table which were separated from the bodies were still alert and moving yet in the same episode and every other when a Walker is decapitated they are KILLED?

I've a question, may be I missed something and the answer is obvious but I'm just not seeing it. In episode 3 how come the heads on the table which were separated from the bodies were still alert and moving yet in the same episode and every other when a Walker is decapitated they are KILLED?

I believe you have got to shoot the brain...that is what controls them after death...so removing the head could keep them alive in the head

I believe you have got to shoot the brain...that is what controls them after death...so removing the head could keep them alive in the head

But on other episodes we've never seen moving decapitated heads have we only DEAD ones?

Rick is losing it. Now he has a baby to care for which he will most likely give off to one of the women to care for.

I have a feeling the Woodbury group is going to take/steal the baby.

But on other episodes we've never seen moving decapitated heads have we only DEAD ones?

A decapitated head is still not a threat. The body will stop moving and it not like it can even roll itself around to bite you. It is a non issue after the head chopped off.

You don't watch Game of Thrones then :p

I watched the first 4 episodes, i fell asleep pretty much every one! Not down to the tv show though, i always used to put it on late at night, my fault really - stoner problems!!

Im definately gonna get round to watching it though, heard nothing but good things!

I watched the first 4 episodes, i fell asleep pretty much every one! Not down to the tv show though, i always used to put it on late at night, my fault really - stoner problems!!

Im definately gonna get round to watching it though, heard nothing but good things!

It's an a whole other level. Walking Dead, Breaking Bad... all awesome. But they pale in comparison to Game of Thrones.

• Like 1

OK so is

Carol dead or people just assume she is dead? I thought that she escaped when T-Dog sacrificed himself so Carol could escape? also did that zombie towards the end eat Lori, well at least her body?

This episode can only be considered bad, due to the fact the previous episodes were just that epic.

Carol is alive, but just assumed dead at the moment. They haven't found her, they dug a grave and buried something in it though.

Loved seeing Rick just losing it, probably the only exciting moments of this episode.

The town is definitly messed up, but we need some real conflict, not this passive agressive BS that has been happening. Hopefully next weeks will bring that on.

I thought we were goint to see a Lori zombie scene, as you saw the body had been drugged off, but there was only a realy fat zombie. Surely it didn't eat all of her... Did they take her body already then, or is it somehow .... wandering?

Actually I thought the episode was really well done. Not as gripping as the last episode, but still was good in my opinion.

<span style="font-family:lucida sans unicode,lucida grande,sans-serif;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">Of course this begs the question, but if Carol when out the door then where did she go to or why has she not came back yet? kind of makes you wonder if more prisoners are still there that may have her?  Ya I was still a bit confused on what happened to the rest of Lori's body? Obviously the zombie did not eat all of Lori but yes what happened to the rest? I was so sure when Rick entered that room and heard a zombie that it would have been Lori.  I think that would have been really intense if he would be forced to shoot her</span></span>