Lumia 900 selling out, still tops at Amazon

image57.png?e83a2c

post-407818-0-08899000-1334044372_thumb.

It seems the Nokia Lumia 900 launch is going pretty well, with reports on twitter that some stores are sold out of stock, and the handset remaining top of the Amazon charts the whole day.

The Amazon charts are in fact updated hourly, and currently has the Nokia Lumia 900 Black in the first spot and Cyan in the second.

It will be important for Nokia to maintain a top 10 position in this list, and it should be a simple way to track the performance of the current flagship Windows Phone.

Problem is connect issue?

There are reports relating to connectivity issues.

A fix is obviously on its way, if it is affecting large amount of sets

Problem is connect issue?

Only with sets made in mexico, rest are working fine.

I'm debating over the Lumia 900 or the Galaxy Note.

I don't know which one to get :(.

Is the Windows OS any good? Never really played with one, besides their online phone thing. I know Android, so I know what I am getting into. Also, not a fan of stock operating systems, I prefer modded ones, like CM9.

Amazon reviews are entertaining.

I'm sorry all... you lost me at windows. This is an old company that has nothing but bugs in all of their systems. Hello future (iOS, and Droid), goodbye I just bought a new nokia lumia 900 and can't connect to the internet because I powered down once. Just like all fruits of this world. Mangos spoil too. One more thing, what is "internet explorer"?? People still use that junk. Win Mango would have a better chance in the market if they changed the name. People that desire HUGE problems use IE. Get a clue...

signed,

your faithful (anything but windows) tech geek.

I read that The Lumina sold only 2 million all last quarter. The iPhone 4S sold 4 million in one day. Nokia has a long way to go.

One thing about being on top- there is only one way to go! Everything has a beginning and they are reporting that this quarter- the one where the Lumia 900 was introduced- will be a little better.

Good to see that it's selling well, I actually saw my FOURTH windows phone the other day!

Although the user turned around and said, I can't wait to get back to Android. His biggest issue was that there is no way to do a desktop sync for his contacts? (I don't know this to be true, or if he hasn't looked in to it) due to the sensitive nature of his contacts, he didn't want them backed up online in the skydrive.

I bought my Lumia 900 yesterday at ATT. Love this phone. Coming from the original Samsung Focus, and I can say that someone has finally done capacitive buttons correctly. I haven't had one mistake touching the buttons. Bing Maps looks a little bit more detailed as well (I'm sure they are using some Nokia stuff in there, I'm gonna use Drive soon).

We've heard from AT&T that sales of the Nokia Lumia 900 are"exceeding expectations," though it isn't saying exactly how many have been sold so far. If AT&T's site is to be believed, the Lumia 900 is selling so well that it's out of stock. We've heard similar claims from some AT&T retail stores recently, as well. While that certainly helps back up AT&T's claims, it's worth noting that the handset is still available from Amazon Wireless. The fact that the Lumia 900 is out-of-stock at AT&T might be related to good sales, but it's also possible that AT&T is removing the phone from its online store due to the data connection problems that have plagued this handset's launch. That said, with a software update rolling out to fix those data connection issues, hopefully AT&T will have the Lumia 900 back in stock with the update applied soon.

It seems like cyan is sold out on Amazon as well right now. If you go to order it says "backordered".

I read that The Lumina sold only 2 million all last quarter. The iPhone 4S sold 4 million in one day. Nokia has a long way to go.

The lumia (not lumina) 800 is only available in 6 countries (USA isn't part of them) and is the first iteration of WP for Nokia.

The iPhone 4S is the 4th iteration and is available in many more country. Plus apple = religion.