I just saw VOODOO in the Internet Magazine

CatnipOligarchy
Now does JohnsonBox believe us? :cool:

what we can expect from JB:

"this nothing proves. a possiblity could be that maybe isnt that him. voodoo. often internet person uses different picture than that one that is really that person."

oh and congrats on 12000 posts dazzla (Y)

~clean

Just read this

Just because its quick and easy to publish something online, that doesn't mean you can say what you like

Libel, copyright and discrimination law all apply to websites, and you could faced with legal action if someone makes a complaint - even if its one if your contributors or even a post on your forum that offends.Neowin had a major run in with microsoft, which resulted in its host taking the site downadn wiping the servers hard drive. The relationship is much happyer now, "but if you ever get a offical letter asking you to remove content, then take it off immediately", Fleshbourne warns.

There aitn anything else, its from a artical about becoming the "kick ass" Ultimate webmaster ! :D

.KICK
Just read this

Just because its quick and easy to publish something online, that doesn't mean you can say what you like

Libel, copyright and discrimination law all apply to websites, and you could faced with legal action if someone makes a complaint - even if its one if your contributors or even a post on your forum that offends.Neowin had a major run in with microsoft, which resulted in its host taking the site downadn wiping the servers hard drive. The relationship is much happyer now, "but if you ever get a offical letter asking you to remove content, then take it off immediately", Fleshbourne warns.

There aitn anything else, its from a artical about becoming the "kick ass" Ultimate webmaster ! :D

there is, :laugh: he also states that you should have a decent firewall as we found it out the hard way when we had a 12 year old kid who organised ddos attacks and made our site go down for a week ;) ;)

nwBen

I'm 13 - does that mean I'm allowed to try? :ninja:

hehe.. u no i'm joking :p i would neva hurt neowin or u guys :)

l]ante

:woot: Go Neowin! :happy:

Daniel F.

hope u guys liked it :)

.KICK
hope u guys liked it :)

Well I noticed your picture and went hmm, that looks familiar :)

nekrosoft13

good work voodoo

any one got a better scan, that one is barelly readable

mm3h

Kool (Y) o yeah o yeah go neowin :p

Captain Crunch

Fanboy :rolleyes:

Daniel F.

moved to press clippings forum

• 3 weeks later...
cesardrgn

Nice one Voodoo... (Y) :yes: