Can someone tell me what this song is?

kiss 92.5's website might have playlist for that what time was that broadcasted BTW? If you can find out they typically have playlists up on thier site....

kiss 92.5's website might have playlist for that what time was that broadcasted BTW? If you can find out they typically have playlists up on thier site....

I dunno. I saw it the ad on TV, and it's been stuck in my head for a while. I don't know who the artist is. All I got was the lyrics "something red guitar?". I dunno. I searched Red Guitar on google, but nothing came up at least close to whoever sang that song.

If you're talking about the part that says "put those records on", then it's a song called 'The One That Got Away' by Katy Perry. She says it at 1:28.

If you're talking about the part that says "put those records on", then it's a song called 'The One That Got Away' by Katy Perry. She says it at 1:28.

oh nice. I never listen to Katy Perry so I thought I was in search for a new artist. lol. Thanks bro.

some of her songs are ok, but I prefer the remixes better. pop music is too shallow for me. I also prefer the SAIFAM remakes of her songs as well.