Neowin on TechTV!

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm an intern at TechTV :pinch:

I wish I could say I got Neowin mentioned.. but alas it wasn't me :whistle:

Toot away....if you really are can show some proof like get it on tonights show or something at all

I want IO so bad but im 2 lazy to pay the extra $10, I used to have Techtv, back in the Dish network days for me, but then I moved and well ... I'm stuck with family cable :( Yeah and the only thing that cablevision does right is Optimum online :yes:

:angry: i used to get tech ty on my regular cable. but then they were bought out a couple of years ago. now its big bucks to get it. i have to get digital cable and a box and a bunch of crap. :angry:

I saw it as well woudla been nice if they mantioned the site name... oh well. Have they ever mentioned it by name before?

yah...jessica mentioned us in a tip or something but it was when we had a ddos attack....maybe july? i'll look

edit...it was the july 31 show...she called us a no nonsense news site (Y)

I don't understand. I mean I'm VERY happy that I get Tech TV Here @ UMBC. But back at home, in Montgomery County Maryland, we get cable from Comcast, and Comcast does not provide TechTV...why is this?

I don't understand. I mean I'm VERY happy that I get Tech TV Here @ UMBC. But back at home, in Montgomery County Maryland, we get cable from Comcast, and Comcast does not provide TechTV...why is this?

Could be that the demand for the channel is not high?

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm an intern at TechTV  :pinch:

I wish I could say I got Neowin mentioned.. but alas it wasn't me  :whistle:

Toot away....if you really are can show some proof like get it on tonights show or something at all

That I can't do... I don't intern for CFH or TSS. You can, however, catch me on X-Play from time to time ;)

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm an intern at TechTV?:pinch::

I wish I could say I got Neowin mentioned.. but alas it wasn't me?:whistle:e:

That I can't do... I don't intern for CFH or TSS. You can, however, catch me on X-Play from time to time ;);)

Thats fine I will take a link to pics of the Susan lady as proo;);)

That I can't do... I don't intern for CFH or TSS. You can, however, catch me on X-Play from time to time ;);)

Huh?:huh:h:

Huh?:huh:h:

Maybe he meant Morgan Webb? She's one of the hosts of X-Play (was before on TSS).

Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm an intern at TechTV  :pinch:

I wish I could say I got Neowin mentioned.. but alas it wasn't me  :whistle:

That I can't do... I don't intern for CFH or TSS. You can, however, catch me on X-Play from time to time ;)

Thats fine I will take a link to pics of the Susan lady as proof ;)

Huh? :huh:

Maybe he meant Morgan Webb? She's one of the hosts of X-Play (was before on TSS).

Now that would be kewl to see

i believe they want proof that you work there so they want you to take a pic of morgon...? :shifty::

That's possible, I guess.

If you want proof for the time being, I'll tell you my name and you can check in the show credits and on the website. If that's not proof enough, PM me.

I'm not here to prove anything.. just figured I'd humor some of you :happy::

he's famous grab him everyone lol, no offense now i luv the show but do adam and morgan act so damn stupid in real life? :)

Hmm I hope you aren't being sarcastic :wacko:

Keep in mind the characters they play on television aren't necessarily the people they "portray" in real life... :p