Oxymoron?

Windows XP gave me this damn funny error message a few days ago...

You do realize that you could've just cropped the error window itself instead of have to take a pic of your whole desktop and blur out 70% of it, right?

Anyways, that's a clear sign you're out of disk space... when the recycle bin won't take anything more.

Yea... sorry, the desktop was just there to make it look more complete... I just selected the files and hit the delete key... then that came up. So I did a perminate delete on it ;)

Yea... sorry, the desktop was just there to make it look more complete... I just selected the files and hit the delete key... then that came up. So I did a perminate delete on it ;)

Selected files and hitting delete doesn't permanently delete it. Shift+Delete does that.

Selected files and hitting delete doesn't permanently delete it. Shift+Delete does that.

Which is why I did that after :p

The error is funny cause it can't delete a file cause the disk is full, then tells me to delete some files to free space.. See the irony of it? ;)

Funny but logical (in a special Microsoft way): Because first the file is copied to the trash folder and then deleted from the original folder, you need free disk space (size of the file you're deleting). There is no "true" move command, since it's always a combination of "copy" and "delete".

i got an error the other day on WIN2k saying "could not copy files. operation complete.".... so much better than yours

Yeah, but theres no screen capture to laugh at :D

Is that refering to the "Home Office" package? :p

Theres one thing I don't get, I go into a store and order a Works burger, and it has everything... I wonder what an Office burger would come with... Maybe its a bit bigger...? :p

I like Keyboard not present, press F1 to continue. thats a classic one.

Not unlike Windows 3.1 or 95:

Windows could not detect a mouse on the PS/2 or serial port. Click OK to continue.

Uhmm... what?? :huh:

Exactly. :p

Edited by DELTA75329

I like that one :laugh:

That is funny! I have a whole collection of the errors that you guys just mentioned. The F1 is a realy old classic as well as the PS/2 mouse :D

I have a whole file of those errors somewhere and they are hilarious :D

"No Monitor Detected"