Chills With A 40...

hello all,

a little shameless promotion for my company about to hit the world by storm called Chills With A 40. I guess Joke $ Funny stuff is the appopraite forum for it though.

?NOTE? It has been a "little" while since i originally put up the site http://www.chillswitha40.com/, but things will finally be in full swing very, very soon so much more to follow.

also if you are very religious and or are easily offended please do not bother checking out the site... if you are not support the movement!

post-48-1066145508.gif

:spam:

how do you figure this is spam? i am a member, a graphic designer by profession, and i was really hoping people would think not only was the bush design was funny but if they went to the site and looked around it would be even funnier...

guess not and if a mod wants to delete this feel free...

I like the design, but the right hand seems little awkward to me, the way he hols the bottle, other than that its a great vector :)

cool. i definetly hear all of the comments about the hand and i defintely agree, but believe it or not it is intentional...

i want to give the feeling that it is truly bootleg and the 40's are just "placed" or "slapped" into the picture, i have some other designs in the works where it is much more obvious... and believe it or not the reference photo i used for bush thats exactly the pose he was in, he must have been giving some gung ho speech or something HAHA, so i may actually go back and make it look even more "slapped" on than it is or find a different photo for reference all together...

but thanks i appreciate the comments, and i will make changes accordingly and hopefully make it even more bootleg looking!!!