Hubble Shows MilkyWay unavoidable Collision with Andromeda Galaxy

as the great Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy says::: Keep Calm and DON'T Panic ::::

oh and please remember to bring a towel with you

now time for another pangalatic gargleblaster

4 billion years from now, if human civilization is still around, the technology available at that point would make this a non issue.

Man, it's a good thing some of you don't try and make a living off of telling jokes. :p

4 billion years from now, if human civilization is still around, the technology available at that point would make this a non issue.

Yes -- we can merely escape, back in Time. ;)

And Earth won't probably be habitable by the time this event occurs.

As it stands now Earth will be uninhabitable in about one billion years. That is if we don't destroy it first ourselves.

As it stands now Earth will be uninhabitable in about one billion years. That is if we don't destroy it first ourselves.
Don't worry, bro'. I'll kill you with the least amount of pain.

Don't worry, bro'. I'll kill you with the least amount of pain.

I definitely don't expect it to happen within my lifetime, but thanks for the offer though.

Lol, 4 biillion years? The Sun will have expanded and become way to hot for the Earth to sustain life xD So its not that anyone will be around Earth to see it.

the earth's convection currents will have died long before then causing the magnetic shield around the earth to collapse. We'll already be a cinder.

Why do they bother working useless things like this out, it must cost a fortune to calculate everything, spend the money on useful things or give it to me