Microsoft E3 2012 Presentation

With the gameplay footage I think BO2 looks quite good but that's my opinion. The story was written by the writer of "The Dark Knight" so I am sure it will be a good story :) Looks like the made a bump in graphics as well.

Also FTR I believe Usher actually sang and did not lip sync. To dance like a maniac and sing, not the easiest of things. And I cannot stand his music, just saying give the guy a little credit for singing.

He was actually singing, you'd think people could tell the difference by now.

With the gameplay footage I think BO2 looks quite good but that's my opinion. The story was written by the writer of "The Dark Knight" so I am sure it will be a good story :) Looks like the made a bump in graphics as well.

Yeah, it looks much better than Modern Warfare's last two games. Nice change of pace for the franchise.

Interesting, didn't know that was the writer, now i'm thinking it could be good SP wise, and I don't care about multiplayer.

Defiantly going to pre-order BO2 after watching this :D Oh and with all of this going on on-screen it still runs a 60FPS.

What a load of garbage that presentation was, it was more about media than it was gaming at a GAMING event.

I'm so excited for Splinter Cell I'm glad the rumours were true it looks like a hybrid of old and new with a bit of assassins creed traversal included, Tomb Raider looks gorgeous and not being a fan of blops, i think blops2 looks amazing.

One of the most boring conferences I've watched.

Biggest shock for me was WTF have they done to Fable?

What a load of garbage that presentation was, it was more about media than it was gaming at a GAMING event.

I'm so excited for Splinter Cell I'm glad the rumours were true it looks like a hybrid of old and new with a bit of assassins creed traversal included, Tomb Raider looks gorgeous and not being a fan of blops, i think blops2 looks amazing.

Most of the media stuff should be shown at GDC, so depressing when E3 becomes less and less about games.

Da fuq did i just watch?.

"We don't want you to use a controller, use Kinect, no wait!. Use your phone as a controller instead!. Yeahh, that sounds like the better option!"

• Like 1

Defiantly going to pre-order BO2 after watching this :D Oh and with all of this going on on-screen it still runs a 60FPS.

I defiantly will not be buying BO2. lol.

• Like 2

Despite the long BLOPS2 demo, Microsoft killed it and have shown why the Xbox360 is not a stagnant platform and is still a vibrant device that is dominating the living room.

I think the message is clear...

ATTRACT CASUAL GAMERS.

ATTRACT GIRLS/DUDES WHO LOVE R&B OVER ROCK/METAL

EXCLUSIVES GAMES ARE RARE NOW DAYS.

MULTIPLATFORM GAMES GET BETTER EXCLUSIVES ON XBOX LIVE!

XBOX LIVE HAVE WAY BETTER MEDIA THAN PS3 AND WII

SMART GLASS > WII U

Despite the long BLOPS2 demo, Microsoft killed it and have shown why the Xbox360 is not a stagnant platform and is still a vibrant device that is dominating the living room.

The Xbox 360 is a console at the end of it?s lifespan. Microsoft is in a struggle for consumer?s time with everything from smartphones to cable providers. If they can manage to do it, they?re looking at a huge payoff, especially when they move a lot of their feature behind the Xbox Live Gold paywall.

Hi,

This is kinda a weird question but does anything have a screenshot of the http://www.e3companion.com/ webpage, I'm currently redesigning my portfolio to use metro elements and have been collecting images that follow metro and I really like the webpage they used.

Thanks, Ben

I don't get some of you, what did you want? More new exclusives? What dev in their right mind would make a new IP for a system in it's, lets face it, last year? All you'd get are sequels, new stuff will just have to wait for the next Xbox, which is why the only new exclusives are arcade titles, but I guess you guys hate arcade titles as well now?

Besides don't gamers hate exclusives? Do we like them again all of a sudden? What's going on?

I find it funny how something so interesting and cool like Smart Glass can get downplayed so much by this group when it opens up some very interesting possibilities for not just media but gaming as well. Sure we'll have to wait and see how it's used but the simple fact it can run on a large number of devices means developers will target it as a bonus. If they can add support into core games for kinect then they sure as hell will add in support for Smart Glass, I'd bet on it.

I don't get some of you, what did you want? More new exclusives? What dev in their right mind would make a new IP for a system in it's, lets face it, last year? All you'd get are sequels, new stuff will just have to wait for the next Xbox, which is why the only new exclusives are arcade titles, but I guess you guys hate arcade titles as well now?

Besides don't gamers hate exclusives? Do we like them again all of a sudden? What's going on?

I find it funny how something so interesting and cool like Smart Glass can get downplayed so much by this group when it opens up some very interesting possibilities for not just media but gaming as well. Sure we'll have to wait and see how it's used but the simple fact it can run on a large number of devices means developers will target it as a bonus. If they can add support into core games for kinect then they sure as hell will add in support for Smart Glass, I'd bet on it.

New rule: Exclusive are bad only when they are Xbox 360 exclusives. ;)

I haven't seen the whole thing yet but from what I saw, Halo4, Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider all looked good. I missed the whole IE+SmartGlass part, waiting for recording to show up.

I saw the end of the show and didn't like the Usher crap (was there a 4 year old playing Kinect like last year as well? :s )

Sony are going to be showing off four new IP's (at least), Playstation Allstars Battle Royale, LBP Karting (arguably not new IP, but it's new genre for brand) Last of Us and Beyond.

I think the gamers are getting a bit fed up with each MS E3 being exactly the same for games, Halo x, GoW x, and here's some timed-exclusive DLC with these multiplatform games. Whatever happened to RARE? As much as nuts and bolts polarized everyone, there's a chance for a new platformer (if they can still even make a platformer with whatever devs they have left).

Biggest crime though was some of the announced titles only got a trailer reel (Gears of War/Forza Horizon). Should be having on-stage demos.