Microsoft E3 2012 Presentation

The xbox app is like 5 minutes behind, has not even started showing the live Halo 4 gameplay. Halo 4 does look amazing, possibly the best graphics on the 360.

They hardly showed anything about Xbox Music... that was a horrible video if they were trying to explain the service.

Not a fan of the name, either.

I want games, I don't give a damn about these stupid Kinect scams.... All of the video crap also depends on your ISP too so I still won't be able to use ESPN unless I pay for a cable package with TWC. Kind of defeats the purpose if you ask me.

They hardly showed anything about Xbox Music... that was a horrible video if they were trying to explain the service.

Not a fan of the name, either.

It doesn't need a fancy name, people know Xbox, and it's MSs entertainment brand as they've said. Xbox Music is fine imo. And the service is basically just Zune music pass re-branded, you can listen to it on all your devices, 360, PC, phone. The video showed the UI as well.

loving the news so far! i expect that the same video apps will be able to run on windows 8 and windows phone 8 right? would be sweet to have similar apps for windows 8, wp8 and xbox to watch hulu so on and so forth

Xbox Music didn't give much info. Does Zune Pass just get renamed to Xbox Music Pass and the service stays the same? Seemed to be the case, but who knows...

All I saw was zero to no stealth and AMURIKA F*** YEAH!

Because they didn't want to show stealth?